Social Justice Warriors Thread

The Conservative

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:55 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:03 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:46 am
. I know people can break out of TDS, Farmer did.
I mean, he’s still a disgusting and stupid human being, but I support the ‘idea of Trump’.

I don’t think it’s about him at all, just the fact that he’s not part of the political cesspool. It’s like someone put cyanide into a pool of radioactive waste, to see if it changes something.

My hope is that, if America survives a few more years, that spirit brings a third party into power.
This is the problem, too many people think like you... you like the idea of Trump, but when push comes to shove, you'd have nothing to do with the person...

This is why he doesn't have support in congress...
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
nothing but PRC makes sense.
It’s not the PRC until it’s the PRC.

Btw, it is the PRC.

We’re about to lose WWIII.
Last edited by Zlaxer on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:29 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:55 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
I mean, he’s still a disgusting and stupid human being, but I support the ‘idea of Trump’.

I don’t think it’s about him at all, just the fact that he’s not part of the political cesspool. It’s like someone put cyanide into a pool of radioactive waste, to see if it changes something.

My hope is that, if America survives a few more years, that spirit brings a third party into power.
This is the problem, too many people think like you... you like the idea of Trump, but when push comes to shove, you'd have nothing to do with the person...

I don’t think his personal appeal is a deciding factor in his political support. If that were important, then people like McConnell would never get a second term.

He’s a sad piece of humanity, imo. But I hate commie cheaters much more than one imbecile.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:29 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:55 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I don’t think his personal appeal is a deciding factor in his political support. If that were important, then people like McConnell would never get a second term.

He’s a sad piece of humanity, imo. But I hate commie cheaters much more than one imbecile.
You don't elect a president on personality, you do so on ability, any person that does anything but is either an idiot, or a mainstream media watcher, but I repeat myself.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 pm

Dems have been running on personality for 30 years. That is how Hillary lost, she has such a shit one.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:36 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 pm
Dems have been running on personality for 30 years. That is how Hillary lost, she has such a shit one.
30? Do you think JFK won because of his stellar record, or because he was better looking and had more charisma than Nixon? And FDR thoroughly mismanaged the Great Depression, but he kept winning.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:36 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:16 pm
30? Do you think JFK won because of his stellar record, or because he was better looking and had more charisma than Nixon? And FDR thoroughly mismanaged the Great Depression, but he kept winning.
Vs Nixon... Radio Nixon won, TV JFK won... presentation, presentation, presentation.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

It's easy to see the flaws of Trump. Washington DC is the cesspool. We've been sold out by DC, there's a reason in the recent bill 175 Billion is going to the US and 750 Billion to foreign countries. It's all kickbacks. Trump was a lot of things, but he didn't traffic in the type of treason that 'respected' politicians do every day.

Knocking Trump is cheap, easy and a playground for idiots.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

It's easy to see the flaws of Trump. Washington DC is the cesspool. We've been sold out by DC, there's a reason in the recent bill 175 Billion is going to the US and 750 Billion to foreign countries. It's all kickbacks. Trump was a lot of things, but he didn't traffic in the type of treason that 'respected' politicians do every day.

I think it has to do with keeping currency in circulation, but I don’t understand the game. They couldn’t possibly be doing it just for political favors - that’s way too much money.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:03 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:53 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:24 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I think it has to do with keeping currency in circulation, but I don’t understand the game. They couldn’t possibly be doing it just for political favors - that’s way too much money.

Inflating away of the debt. But why did it go OCONUS....