Social Justice Warriors Thread

Zlaxer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:16 pm

Ohio State is full of pussies...

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/1 ... -football/

Mayhew, a Higher Education professor at OSU, insisted that America’s universities should get back to “essentializing college football.”

“Essentializing college football might help get us through these uncharacteristically difficult times of great isolation, division, and uncertainty. Indeed, college football holds a special bipartisan place in the American heart,” Mayhew wrote. “At a time when colleges and universities have been placed under extreme scrutiny, many people are questioning the very value and purpose of higher education. College football reminds many Americans of the community values that underscore higher education and, by extension America itself.”

In a groveling apology letter, Mayhew says that he has “learned” how racist he is from the backlash to his football article.

“I have learned that I placed the onus of responsibility for democratic healing on Black communities whose very lives are in danger every single day and that this notion of ‘democratic healing’ is especially problematic since the Black community can’t benefit from ideals they can’t access,” he continues. “I have learned that words like ‘distraction’ and ‘cheer’ erase the present painful moments within the nation and especially the Black community.

“I am sorry for the hurt, sadness, frustration, fatigue, exhaustion, and pain this article has caused anyone, but specifically Black students in the higher education community and beyond,” he writes. “I am struggling to find the words to communicate the deep ache for the damage I have done.’

Mayhew went on to assure enraged leftist students that he is now undergoing a course of indoctrination into “anti-racist learning.”

“I am designing a plan for change, for turning the ‘I am sorry’ to ‘I will change’—for moving Black Lives Matter from a motto to a pathway from ignorance and toward authentic advocacy,” he piously exclaimed.

This guy is broke....pathetic...I would have quit. I'm actually more pissed at this coward than the fucking commies who made him do it...

We are going into the night unless good men and women start to stand their ground....

Everyone is hoping it will stop...the left is not going to stop....when will people realize this....

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:19 pm

[quote=Zlaxer post_id=323558 time=1601608578 user_id=7081
We are going into the nigh unless good men and women start to stand their ground....
[/quote]

Finding them in Universities is going to be as rare as hen's teeth. I am hoping that whole system implodes upon itself. Fuck them all. Public education will hopefully be following shortly thereafter.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:10 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:16 pm
In a groveling apology letter, Mayhew says that he has “learned” how racist he is from the backlash to his football article.

“I have learned that I placed the onus of responsibility for democratic healing on Black communities whose very lives are in danger every single day and that this notion of ‘democratic healing’ is especially problematic since the Black community can’t benefit from ideals they can’t access,” he continues. “I have learned that words like ‘distraction’ and ‘cheer’ erase the present painful moments within the nation and especially the Black community.

“I am sorry for the hurt, sadness, frustration, fatigue, exhaustion, and pain this article has caused anyone, but specifically Black students in the higher education community and beyond,” he writes. “I am struggling to find the words to communicate the deep ache for the damage I have done.’

Mayhew went on to assure enraged leftist students that he is now undergoing a course of indoctrination into “anti-racist learning.”

“I am designing a plan for change, for turning the ‘I am sorry’ to ‘I will change’—for moving Black Lives Matter from a motto to a pathway from ignorance and toward authentic advocacy,” he piously exclaimed.
In a groveling apology letter, Mayhew says that he has “taken it up the ass” about how racist he is from the backlash to his football article.

“The big black cock that I took up the anus of responsibility for the undemocratic victimhood of Black communities whose very lives haven't been in danger from anyone but themselves and their own poor decisions and that this notion of ‘undemocratic victimhood’ is especially problematic since the Black community refuses to benefit from ideals they can legally access,” he continues. “I have learned that words like ‘responsibility’ and ‘work’ erase the present painful victimhood within the nation and especially the Black community.

“I am not sorry for the hurt, sadness, frustration, fatigue, exhaustion, and pain this article has caused on fragile snowflakes, specifically Black students in the higher education community and beyond,” he writes. “I am confidently finding the words to communicate the anger and frustration for the damage trying to be done to me over this.’

Mayhew went on to assure enraged leftist students that he doesn't give a crap about their "hurt feelings" and that they need to "grow up" and act like adults.

“I am refusing to change, trying to turn the ‘I am a victim’ to ‘I am an immature child’—for moving Black Lives Matter from a motto of ignorance and dependence on white handouts, toward authentic advocacy for telling you to get a life and quit blaming others for your lack of motivation. I absolve myself of the 'white man's burden'!!” he exclaimed.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:55 am

since the Black community can’t benefit from ideals they can’t access,
WTF does that mean?

Our country is already screwed. This is what the next generations have been taught. The media is ensuring they don't know anything else. Thinking like this is the truth to them.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18 am

Just musing about how weird current events must looks to normies who have know idea we’re in the middle of a commie coup.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:42 am

My wife is one of those. Her news comes from Facebook. She can probably name more Kardashians than Senators. It can be nice that she is so unconcerned with current events as a balance to my focus on it.

I don't think she even knew who the Proud Boys were a coupe weeks ago. Her first exposure was MSM stories about them being white supremacists. I quickly explained how their leader is a POC, with many other Hispanics and Blacks as members. No MSM outlet mentions any of that.

Thankfully she knows to trust me over the MSM bullshit. Sadly, many others don't have someone like me to provide truth and fall for MSM lies. That's what worries me. Between the fanatics that want to see people like me literally dead, and the ones that don't even realize we are in the middle of a civil war we are outnumbered. By the time the normies wake up it may be too late.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:49 am

https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/202 ... xt-season/

Not sure whether to encourage people to continue boycotting (to make it clear to other entities that Marxists bullshit is not welcome at all) or to tune in to encourage NBA to go Marxist free.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:49 am

Not sure whether to encourage people to continue boycotting (to make it clear to other entities that Marxists bullshit is not welcome at all) or to tune in to encourage NBA to go Marxist free.
I agree, I'm not really sure how to act either. Rumors are Disney, moving forward, is moving away from leftist rhetoric also (I think in big part due to the Star Wars community). So I think the tide is turning, but it is hard to know tactically how to move forward.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:49 am

Tell them to continue boycotting until they get rid of it completely. It's a painful lesson, but one they must learn.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:44 am

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck