Social Justice Warriors Thread

GloryofGreece

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Cheers, enjoy your self loathing ...I thought Brits hated themselves the most...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShfsBPr ... e=emb_logo
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Jews own their media. It's jews pushing this shit.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Hastur posted that video two pages back, GoG, but yeah... there are Scandinavians that either hate or are dismissive of their own culture and simply want to mimick cultures they look up to, instead. It's a "borrowed feathers" thing. Most of them want to become a form of idealized pseudo- or wannabe-American, either of the progressive "melting pot" variant (like those that made that cringe SAS ad) or they're Neo-Liberals who want more open borders for cheaper labor and a strong centralized government that works only for them and their narrow business interests.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:33 pm

BjornP wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:29 pm
Hastur posted that video two pages back, GoG, but yeah... there are Scandinavians that either hate or are dismissive of their own culture and simply want to mimick cultures they look up to, instead. It's a "borrowed feathers" thing. Most of them want to become a form of idealized pseudo- or wannabe-American, either of the progressive "melting pot" variant (like those that made that cringe SAS ad) or they're Neo-Liberals who want more open borders for cheaper labor and a strong centralized government that works only for them and their narrow business interests.
There's no such thing as Danish culture Bjorn. You know this. You went to university. There is only the state.

I have started some online petitions for the Danish government (as way to pad its tax revenues) to introduce taxes for standing on the street corner and posting on forums. It is insane to me that people can do both those things and not be held accountable. Sign the petition with me. Lets get on the right side of history. Hastur and SSu have already signed it. Don't be the last man to the party.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:34 pm

BjornP wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:29 pm
or are dismissive of their own culture and simply want to mimick cultures they look up to, instead.
Name one fucking culture more highly overrated than scandi that's not Nipponese.

I'll wait.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:35 pm

Or does scandi not translate well for you. I'm sorry. I meant NORDIC

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Jews run your banks. They own America. They are genociding Palestinians. They force your children to be indoctrinated with Holocaust myths. The whole world will turn a blind eye.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:07 pm

They hate Russia too. As if their Soviet gulags didn't kill enough white people they are in your face on liberal media to explain to you why they need pussy riot and faggot training

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:16 pm

Hastur wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:09 am
Calculus Man wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:55 am
BjornP wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 am

In what Scandinavian country is the state "all-powerful"?
All of them.
I know, you have nominally market-based economies. But your money is paper and your taxation is confiscatory. Thus, the state reigns supreme.
We also have no liberties. The idea that there is something the state may not regulate is absent from our constitution. All our rights are given and can, therefore, be taken away. Still, the state isn't "all-powerful" anymore. Because above the state, we now have the EU that can make new laws and tell our state what laws they have to make. The laws written in the EU are done so by unelected technocrats. The so-called EU parliament can choose to turn down the proposed laws, but that will just send them back to redrafted until they pass.
I'm sorry, haven't you figured it out yet? The EU is your state now.

The European nation states of old are merely administrative districts.

Only the UK survived, and that was a very hollow victory.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:17 pm

BjornP wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:22 pm
Calculus Man wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:55 am
BjornP wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:49 am

In what Scandinavian country is the state "all-powerful"?
All of them.
I know, you have nominally market-based economies. But your money is paper and your taxation is confiscatory. Thus, the state reigns supreme.
Ah, that sort of "all-powerful"... :drool:
Omg lol semantics games are so fun lmao yeet fam

The state has ALL the POWER that unions should have or pretend to have. The essence of what I said is correct.