Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:14 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:58 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:27 am
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-were- ... 1564095088

We are being asked to memorize all this, to change hundreds of years of grammar and usage, to accommodate the needs or demands of a group that perceives itself as beleaguered.
It’s all insane. All of it.

But we’re moving forward, renaming the months and the sexes, reordering the language.

You wonder how the people who push all this got so much power. But then, how did Robespierre?
Good piece, Zir Z -- I found it posted outside the WSJ paywall this morning: http://peggynoonan.com/what-were-robespierres-pronouns/
It was a revolution largely run by sociopaths. One, Robespierre, the “messianic schoolmaster,” saw it as an opportunity for the moral instruction of the nation. Everything would be politicized, no part of the citizen’s life left untouched. As man was governed by an “empire of images,” in the words of a Jacobin intellectual, the new régime would provide new images to shape new thoughts. There would be pageants, and new names for things. They would change time itself! The first year of the new Republic was no longer 1792, it was Year One. To detach farmers from their superstitions, their Gregorian calendar and its saints’ days, they would rename the months. The first month would be in the fall, named for the harvest. There would be no more weeks, just three 10-day periods each month.

So here is our parallel, our hiccup. I thought of all this this week because I’ve been thinking about the language and behavioral directives that have been coming at us from the social and sexual justice warriors who are renaming things and attempting to control the language in America.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:24 am

My social justice campaign is to keep the men's restroom relatively clean by keeping females out. You men who never had to clean the women's restroom are better off never knowing the full truth, but suffice it to say women in general have revolting hygiene habits that would decimate our restrooms.

You may think we have it worse because of the smaller guys wizzing all over toilet seats due to their fear of urinals, but these chicks do not even sit on the seat. As best I can tell they literally stand on the toilet seat, squat, and unload it all on to the toilet, trying to get it all in the bowl, but not really being concerned about misses.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Spare Me the Purity Racket
Maureen Dowd
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... ar-AAEWOe0

After I interviewed Nancy Pelosi a few weeks ago, The HuffPost huffed that we were Dreaded Elites because we were eating chocolates and — horror of horrors — the speaker had on some good pumps.

Then this week, lefty Twitter erected a digital guillotine because I had a book party for my friend Carl Hulse, The Times’s authority on Capitol Hill for decades, attended by family, journalists, Hill denizens and a smattering of lawmakers, including Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Susan Collins.

I, the daughter of a D.C. cop, and Carl, the son of an Illinois plumber, were hilariously painted as decadent aristocrats reveling like Marie Antoinette when we should have been knitting like Madame Defarge.

Yo, proletariat: If the Democratic Party is going to be against chocolate, high heels, parties and fun, you’ve lost me. And I’ve got some bad news for you about 2020.

The progressives are the modern Puritans. The Massachusetts Bay Colony is alive and well on the Potomac and Twitter.

They eviscerate their natural allies for not being pure enough while placing all their hopes in a color-inside-the-lines lifelong Republican prosecutor appointed by Ronald Reagan.

The politics of purism makes people stupid. And nasty.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:01 am

TIME TO WAX THE BALLS

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:32 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:24 am
My social justice campaign is to keep the men's restroom relatively clean by keeping females out. You men who never had to clean the women's restroom are better off never knowing the full truth, but suffice it to say women in general have revolting hygiene habits that would decimate our restrooms.

You may think we have it worse because of the smaller guys wizzing all over toilet seats due to their fear of urinals, but these chicks do not even sit on the seat. As best I can tell they literally stand on the toilet seat, squat, and unload it all on to the toilet, trying to get it all in the bowl, but not really being concerned about misses.
Can confirm, women's public washrooms are way worse, they don't sit on the toilets, they squat, the evidence is undeniable, there is no other way to make the mess they make.

Portrayal's of pristine women's public washrooms in the television shows and movies are basically an inside joke to anyone who ever had to clean one. 9 out of 10 times, the worse mess in the women's washroom.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:01 am
TIME TO WAX THE BALLS

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:12 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:47 am

That bigoted woman who runs Gillette cost Proctor & Gamble EIGHT BILLION in a single quarter with her GWGB stunt.

Procter & Gamble Co’s (PG.N) quarterly revenue and adjusted profit beat Wall Street expectations on Tuesday, sending shares to a record-high even as the world’s No.1 personal goods company took an $8 billion charge on its Gillette shaving business.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-proc ... SKCN1UP1AD

I wonder if the lugenpresse would scream "misogyny" if they fired the bitch for losing eight billion dollars like the incompetent dumbass she is.