Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:07 am

They just have not fucked with the wrong father. If this guy lights up the judge and everybody behind this child abuse, I would celebrate. Not even kidding. These people are worse than pedos in my estimation. They deserve to die.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:16 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:05 am
StCapps wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:59 am
The Fresh Face Nutjobs are their own worst enemies.

You keep saying that, but the left keeps making progress....to the point where saying that an 8 yr old should not be chemically castrated is hateful and anti-women rights.

I'm not seeing any consequence to the left materialize for pursuing this path - no matter how much you claim it will.
This is the problem.
I'll post a link to a long series of articles in the Civil War thread about the end result of this
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:17 am

The radical left is making progress in getting Trump re-elected. AOC and Ilhan Omar are his most important supporters, they just don't know it and think they are hurting him. It's hilarious.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 am

I would agree with that.
However, they've managed to pollute the levers of power at local levels now. What's it take to eject them and realign our justice system, schools and local governments ?

Going to be a tough road.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:32 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 am
I would agree with that.
However, they've managed to pollute the levers of power at local levels now. What's it take to eject them and realign our justice system, schools and local governments ?

Feed them rope, they'll hang themselves.

"And we quick to say it's just the game that's dealt, that gave you that rope so you can hang yourself." - Slug
*yip*

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:57 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 am
I would agree with that.

With that is quickly going to change soon ifcthings keep going this way.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:30 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:20 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:37 am
Diversity is our strength.
You're not even in the US. You are not even part of our. Unless you mean our as in the border-free utopia. In that case utopia will need a leader, and that leader is the MUGA orange man.

Also strange that the left uses diversity is our strength, but hates anyone that doesn't think like them. So much for diversity. Either that or "our" mean "us lefties", in which case they are openly declaring war on everyone else.
Calm down AB. I was pointing out the difference between division and diversity.
StA is trying to suggest that they are the same thing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:27 am

https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-were- ... 1564095088

We are being asked to memorize all this, to change hundreds of years of grammar and usage, to accommodate the needs or demands of a group that perceives itself as beleaguered.
It’s all insane. All of it.

But we’re moving forward, renaming the months and the sexes, reordering the language.

You wonder how the people who push all this got so much power. But then, how did Robespierre?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:37 am

A Georgia representative gets called out for abusing the 10 items or less aisle by another customer. Black representative immediately goes to the media to report on how she was told to "go back where she came from" by a white guy. Story reeked of publicity stunt and attention whore from the beginning.

Well, the media tracked down the guy (or he tracked the media down) and manged to get on camera to explain his side. The "victim" was also on site. Hilarity ensues.

Items of interest:
- Guy is Cuban. Black lady doesn't care and still calls him a white racist. I'm sure at the time she thought she had some MAGA guy.
- Guy is a hardcore Democrat. Says he will continue to always vote Democrat, even while being attacked by a racist Democrat he may have elected. Dude does not seem to understand that this is the type of person you elect time and time again.
- Dem on Dem crime is a funny thing to watch.
- Both come out looking bad. "Blessed Momma" accuser looks like a lunatic during this and she's the elected official. Is an obvious racist. Cuban guy doesn't look a whole lot better for going back into the store to rat out the 20 items in the 10 item line because he just couldn't let that go. Also admits to calling her a lazy beeotch.

Oh, and I bet both of them will get with their friends right after this and complain about how racist and sub-human Trump supporters are.
Last edited by PartyOf5 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:47 am

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

SUCK IT NAZIS