Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:39 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am
Get back to me when she is found guilty in the actual courts, your's resembles an Australian Marsupial.
Does this mean you're going to STFU about Trump and obstruction, and Trump and collusion? Yeah, get back to us Monty when Trump is actually found guilty of something before you go on with more lame comics about wrongdoing.
a) When was the last time I said anything about obstruction or collusion?

b) Trump was found guilty of discrimination in the courts in relation to not renting apartments in his buildings to black tenants.
His remark was held to be racist in congress with some Republicans voting against him.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:17 am
Get back to me when she is found guilty in the actual courts, your's resembles an Australian Marsupial.
Does this mean you're going to STFU about Trump and obstruction, and Trump and collusion? Yeah, get back to us Monty when Trump is actually found guilty of something before you go on with more lame comics about wrongdoing.

b) Trump was found guilty of discrimination in the courts in relation to not renting apartments in his buildings to black tenants.
His remark was held to be racist in congress with some Republicans voting against him.
If they can't pay for his apartments, he doesn't have to rent them out.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am

One of the really amazing things about these lefties is that they really do believe "racism" is a worse crime than, say, treason or immigration fraud. When their politicians are caught in rampant corruption, selling guns to drug cartels, running weapons and money to create ISIS, etc., they just fall back on accusing somebody of racism.

Most of the time, the only racist is them, but forget even that. Literally, who gives a shit that anybody is racist? I only care about the hypocrisy of racists like Monty throwing the label at everybody else. That he's a racist really.. whatever.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:58 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

If they can't pay for his apartments, he doesn't have to rent them out.
Are you assuming that black people don't have jobs or money?

This was tried in court and I'm sure all your weasely excuses were tried by Trump's attorney (who is in jail right now but I digress) at the time and yet the court found him guilty of discriminating against blacks/non-whites.

Not some blogger with an agenda - an actual court.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am
One of the really amazing things about these lefties is that they really do believe "racism" is a worse crime than, say, treason or immigration fraud. When their politicians are caught in rampant corruption, selling guns to drug cartels, running weapons and money to create ISIS, etc., they just fall back on accusing somebody of racism.

Most of the time, the only racist is them, but forget even that. Literally, who gives a shit that anybody is racist? I only care about the hypocrisy of racists like Monty throwing the label at everybody else. That he's a racist really.. whatever.
Why don't you just admit you don't care that your President is openly racist?
Be honest for once.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:09 pm

When their politicians are caught in rampant corruption, selling guns to drug cartels, running weapons and money to create ISIS, etc., they just fall back on accusing somebody of racism.
When have I supported corrupt politicians?
I was the only fucker here who thought Boris should be held to account for his misleading of the British public.
When have I called Boris a racist btw?
I just fall back on that after all.
What about Maggie? I fucking hated her, when did I call her a racist?

Was exposing Kippergate, before even the BBC had picked it up, me resorting to calling people racist?

You're nothing but a straw-manning joke.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:17 pm

I only care about the hypocrisy of racists like Monty throwing the label at everybody else. That he's a racist really.. whatever.
Here you go TC. A great example of irony.

StA can't address the point I'm making so he is ''falling back on accusing someone of racism''.

I think I just won the internet.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Why don't you just admit you don't care that your President is openly racist?
Be honest for once.
I wish he was openly racist. Though, if he were, I wouldn't care. Trump should get deported to Israel too. Fuck that guy.

We just sat threw Obama's racist presidency. I don't see how a racist Trump, pretending as though the guy really were racist when he's not, would be any different.

It's only shitty when a white man is racist?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:24 pm

So now, after denying for years that Obama was an American and lying about him being a Muslim he is ''falling back on accusing someone (Obama) of racism'' even though he doesn't mind having a racist President.
The layers of hypocrisy and irony are impressive.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:39 am
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rollingred: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

That’s a good one.

Clever and snarky.