Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am
I read just yesterday where you proclaimed everybody who demands for that racist Somalian congresswoman to get deported for her immigration fraud are "racists".
Should be easy for you to find that post if it was only yesterday...

Of course, if you are just deliberately twisting my words it will be easy to show that too.

I'd give up while I was behind if I were you.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:07 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:02 am
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am
I read just yesterday where you proclaimed everybody who demands for that racist Somalian congresswoman to get deported for her immigration fraud are "racists".
Should be easy for you to find that post if it was only yesterday...

Of course, if you are just deliberately twisting my words it will be easy to show that too.

I'd give up while I was behind if I were you.

Yep! It's right there on page two of your post history:
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am
Looks like Trump has found one to replace ''lock her up''

''send her back'' is being chanted at his rallies now.
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:57 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:27 am
4D Chess
TOC's FTW, Trump Knows.
Trump is trying to distance himself from the chants, he knows how racist it is.

People are chanting "send her back" because she committed immigration fraud and the rule of law dictates that her citizenship be revoked, just like every other immigrant who commits that crime.

But that's "racist" according to you.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:14 am

''send them home'' has been the rallying cry of bigots since the first civilizations migrated away from the fertile crescent. Even Trump has said he's not happy with the chant.
Congress agrees that it is a racist remark.
Somehow pointing this out makes me anti-white.
You are ridiculous.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:14 am
''send them home'' has been the rallying cry of bigots since the first civilizations migrated away from the fertile crescent. Even Trump has said he's not happy with the chant.
You are ridiculous.
Dude. She committed immigration fraud. She is supposed to be sent home. Do you comprehend this or not?

Holding white people accountable to the law but refusing to hold non-white colonizers accountable to the law is ALSO racism.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:31 am

Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:16 am
Montegriffo wrote:
You are ridiculous.
Dude. She committed immigration fraud. She is supposed to be sent home. Do you comprehend this or not?

Holding white people accountable to the law but refusing to hold non-white colonizers accountable to the law is ALSO racism.
What's wrong with not wanting her here because she is Somali, does not share our western values of freedom of religion (she would be among the first to put Andy Cohen on a train car), or her victim politics, blatantly hates white males..etc. I fucking don't like her and want her out of Congress...and the country....She represents of bunch of ingrates from a failed shit hole country...and her politics will have the same result here that they do over in the dark continent.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:02 am

I don't care who you are, that's funny

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:21 am

Montegriffo wrote:
You are ridiculous.

She arrived in the US aged 4. The immigration fraud I assume that you are referencing is the unsubstantiated claim that she married her brother to get him into the country.
If this does turn out to be true it doesn't affect her immigration status. She is a naturalised American citizen and belongs in jail if true.
She's no more Somali than you are Scots-Irish.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:21 am
She is a naturalised American citizen and belongs in jail if true.
I don't care.

The left has made it clear that citizenship means shit.
Montegriffo wrote:

Irish didn't promote hate against jews and Americanized. You look like a clown comparing the Irish to Somali's....like a clown...clown.

She is not welcome here.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
You are ridiculous.

She arrived in the US aged 4. The immigration fraud I assume that you are referencing is the unsubstantiated claim that she married her brother to get him into the country.
If this does turn out to be true it doesn't affect her immigration status. She is a naturalised American citizen and belongs in jail if true.
It was quite substantiated, genius.

She does not belong in jail, though. Immigrants caught committing immigration fraud have citizenship/visas revoked and are deported back to their home countries.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:27 am

@Monte,

Why do you support/defend antisemitism? Do you hate Jews? Do you hate whites?