Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Social justice was a Catholic doctrine, and sure as shit did not mean societal-destroying shit like single motherhood, hatred of men and white people, or sodomy.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:33 am

You know where we really need diversity, it's in hurricane naming...
Seriously, look at this list:

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml

I think there needs to be protests outside NOAA headquarters, why is there no hurricane Laqueesha? Hurricane Thairee? Hurricane Leshawn? It's disgraceful, the lack of ethnic diversity in their naming!! :evil:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm
Social justice was a Catholic doctrine, and sure as shit did not mean societal-destroying shit like single motherhood, hatred of men and white people, or sodomy.
Let me help you out.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:59 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:11 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:57 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm
Let me help you out.

Except you do not actually believe that, Mottey.

At every turn you punish white people, even to the point of soft genocide, and then accuse whites of "racism" when they dissent. You support anti-white policies like "slavery reparations" and affirmative action.

You are all about singling people out by race.

Fuck off with this Motte and Bailey act. Literally nobody here except other liberal racists are bamboozled by it.

You prance around spouting racist shit against your own people, and then accuse everybody else of "racism". Do you not realize you are among the very few people here who support double standards based on race??

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:19 am

Source?

That's just bollocks.

Some of my best friends are white.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:24 am

ps. I don't support reparations or affirmative action although I can understand why there is sometimes a need for the latter.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:52 am

You CONSTANTLY police white people, accusing them of "racism" whenever they point out obvious racial problems, and then turn a blind eye to the rampant actual racism on the left that targets whites.

Dude, just fuck off with that shit already. You might as well be honest with others (and yourself) about what you really are.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 am

If by ''police white people'' you mean point out bigoted actions and words then I think you need some cortisone cream for your thin white skin.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am

I read just yesterday where you proclaimed everybody who demands for that racist Somalian congresswoman to get deported for her immigration fraud are "racists".

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?? This woman is constantly spouting anti-white rhetoric. Actual racist hate speech. That doesn't bother you. But when she was caught committing immigration fraud, and people demand she be held accountable for that fraud just like every other immigrant who gets deported for that crime, you declare they are racists.

Dude, look at yourself objectively for five seconds.

I don't give a shit about your racism. I really don't. What fucking annoys me to no end is your total lack of self-reflection.