Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:23 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 pm
How many Nazis do you really believe are walking the streets of the most liberal neighborhoods in Chicago with nooses and bottles of bleach? Have you really thought this through? Really?
I've never suggested that Nazis were responsible.
I have not speculated anything other than your motivation for speculating wildly about hoaxes and domestic violence by gays.
I'm sticking to posting what the CPD has said about the case rather than unsubstantiated ''claims'' made by media outlets.
Well, just going by prior probabiltiy.. domestic violence amongst gays is somewhere more than twice what it is for heterosexual couples. Some of the well-known "anti-gay hate crimes" turned out to be crimes committed by other gays. Matthew Shepherd, for instance, was used as this example of a poor gay boy murdered by hateful heterosexuals, but the reality was that it was a drug deal gone bad with his male lover who then murdered him.

As far as hoaxes.. well.. I am sitting here after YEARS of leftists making up rapes, sexual assaults, and hate crimes, and you clowns running with it only to watch it blow up hilariously in your faces. But after what you did to Justice Kavennaugh, my tolerance for your shenanigans has reached a negative.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Common sense is the reason I don't believe him, but even then, if even that didn't apply, I still wouldn't believe him because of what you lot did in those hearings.

You are a bunch of God damned liars and I will never believe any of you on these matters again. Show substantive evidence from now on. Leftists cannot allege hate crimes, rapes, sexual assaults, or literally anything without substantive evidence any longer. I'd imagine I am not the only one, though few likely will just flat out tell you to your face.

I do not believe any of you.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:32 pm

When the CPD finally come out an charge Smollett with filing a false report Monty will simply fade into the background on this and move on to some other bullshit lie. SF will be close behind.

https://abc7.com/police-2-persons-of-in ... s/5141900/

Facts flaggot:
Police seized the brothers' phones and will check their phone records as they probe whether the men were in contact with Smollett on the night of the incident. Chicago police did not immediately comment on the brothers' level of cooperation, aside from the fact that they provided information to police.
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson contacted ABC7 to say they are continuing to treat Smollett as a victim and the investigation remains ongoing.

"Police are investigating whether the two individuals committed the attack - or whether the attack happened at all," Chicago police told ABC News.
These two rolled. Facing battery charges they fessed up to Smollett staging the fake attack. That's my evaluation based everything I've read so far. When this is proven true Monty will never own up that we were right about it and will come up with some cover story like the CPD were in on the attack with MAGA supporters and framed innocent blacks guys.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:35 pm

Just a spoonful of sugar makes the red pills go down..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 pm
How many Nazis do you really believe are walking the streets of the most liberal neighborhoods in Chicago with nooses and bottles of bleach? Have you really thought this through? Really?
I have not speculated anything other than your motivation for speculating wildly about hoaxes and domestic violence by gays.
I'm sticking to posting what the CPD has said about the case rather than unsubstantiated ''claims'' made by media outlets.
Well, just going by prior probabiltiy.. domestic violence amongst gays is somewhere more than twice what it is for heterosexual couples. Some of the well-known "anti-gay hate crimes" turned out to be crimes committed by other gays. Matthew Shepherd, for instance, was used as this example of a poor gay boy murdered by hateful heterosexuals, but the reality was that it was a drug deal gone bad with his male lover who then murdered him.
For every hoax hate crime there are many many genuine ones.
If this does turn out to be a hoax it doesn't mean that all the evidence of a rise in hate crimes is false.
It's all still speculation right now though.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:53 pm
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:23 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

For every hoax hate crime there are many many genuine ones.
If this does turn out to be a hoax it doesn't mean that all the evidence of a rise in hate crimes is false.
It's all still speculation right now though.
No, not really. Most of the actual hate crimes are perpetrated against whites anyway.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 pm

You're going to take those red pills this time, old chap.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:14 pm
You're going to take those red pills this time, old chap.
Another RW phrase you have been programmed to repeat ad nauseum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 pm

I never realized until just now how demonic that movie is.