Social Justice Warriors Thread

Montegriffo

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:07 pm

How could you not see this was an obvious hoax from the moment you first read the account??
How could you make such an assertion without waiting for the police to release their evidence?
I'm guessing it is because he is both gay and black but like you I am just speculating.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:19 pm

How could you not see this was an obvious hoax from the moment you first read the account??
How could you make such an assertion without waiting for the police to release their evidence?
I'm guessing it is because he is both gay and black but like you I am just speculating.
Because I know the area. I know there are likely ZERO Trump supporters there. I know that the domestic violence rate in the homosexual community is through the fucking roof. I know that leftists have been perpetrating a relentless campaign of hoaxed hate crimes, rapes, and sexual assaults for years now.

LOL

What a fucking NPC you are.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Are you totally stupid? They arrested 2 black guys that knew smollett from the show. The only question left is whether or not smollett was in on it. There were no white guys (which he lied about), there was no hate crime because he was black, and there was no Maga involvement. The truth doesn't even matter to the libtards.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Liberals do not believe in capital-T Truth. Of course it doesn't matter to them. Only the narrative matters. They see you obsessing over "facts" when what they see as the moral truth of the narrative is being ignored. Just because this whole thing was a lie doesn't mean the story depicted doesn't (in their minds) accurately depict the real threat from Trump supporters to their every day existence.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:48 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:35 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

Because I know the area. I know there are likely ZERO Trump supporters there. I know that the domestic violence rate in the homosexual community is through the fucking roof. I know that leftists have been perpetrating a relentless campaign of hoaxed hate crimes, rapes, and sexual assaults for years now.

LOL

I'm not the one coming to conclusions based on nothing more than circumstantial evidence and personal prejudices.
Nor am I the one resorting to personal insults when confronted with an opposing view.

I'm going to wait for evidence rather than simply speculating because the alleged victim is a liberal, black, homosexual as I suspect you are doing.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Arrests are not evidence to you?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:57 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm
Arrested and released without charge is not proof of anything except that there is no evidence that they have committed a criminal offence.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:48 pm
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:35 pm
Montegriffo wrote:

LOL

I'm not the one coming to conclusions based on nothing more than circumstantial evidence and personal prejudices.
Nor am I the one resorting to personal insults when confronted with an opposing view.

I'm going to wait for evidence rather than simply speculating because the alleged victim is a liberal, black, homosexual as I suspect you are doing.
My conclusion was that this was probably a hoax or, at best, he was a victim of domestic violence by another gay(s). Prior probability overwhelmingly supports that conclusion. I did not ultimately rule out the possibility that there are a pair of Trump-loving hate criminals in one of the most liberal neighborhoods in America, but I would sooner start making plans with the lottery money I will win on Monday night.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:59 pm

My conclusion was that this was probably a hoax or, at best, he was a victim of domestic violence by another gay(s). Prior probability overwhelmingly supports that conclusion. I did not ultimately rule out the possibility that there are a pair of Trump-loving hate criminals in one of the most liberal neighborhoods in America, but I would sooner start making plans with the lottery money I will win on Monday night.
The police have said that there is no evidence that this is a hoax and that they are still treating Smollett as a victim and not as a suspect.
You, on the other hand, are still speculating wildly.
I see you have at least backpedalled from saying this is an ''obvious hoax'' to now saying probable before speculating wildly that it could be ''gays'' with zero evidence.
...and you call me an NPC. :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:29 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm
Arrests aren’t proof of anything in this country. We love arresting people.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0