Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:30 pm
https://www.newswars.com/teacher-fired- ... -pronouns/

Vlaming had been placed on administrative leave following a discrimination complaint by student’s parents because Vlaming agreed to call the child by the newly-adopted first name, but not the new preferred pronouns, citing his Christian faith.
This is why SJW's are dangerous....this man was fired for not playing along....fired....
As pointed out in the comments, he was a French teacher... Meaning that whenever he spoke in reference to that student, he'd have to pick a gender. That's why he went with the name, instead.

GoG - your best hope is to get a blog or book going, cause this shit is going to get dumber before it ends.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am

The only captain of the Enterprise that ever mattered hands out some red-assings to the perpetually offended.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:36 am

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:14 am
The only captain of the Enterprise that ever mattered hands out some red-assings to the perpetually offended.
This is why everyone likes Patrick Stewart more.
:lol: :lol:

Too harsh man, that's below the belt.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Scott Bakula was the best captain (after the series became just a long show about a war). Every other Star Trek series was infested with marxism to the point where you cannot even watch it today for the most part.

Next Generation had some good episodes in there when they weren't pushing a narrative. That one with the flute where Picard lives the life of a man in a dead civilization chokes me up.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:24 pm
Scott Bakula was the best captain (after the series became just a long show about a war). Every other Star Trek series was infested with marxism to the point where you cannot even watch it today for the most part.

Next Generation had some good episodes in there when they weren't pushing a narrative. That one with the flute where Picard lives the life of a man in a dead civilization chokes me up.
Always had you down as a fan of the Borg.
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:39 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:24 pm

Always had you down as a fan of the Borg.
You will be assimilated, resistance is futile
I am more of a Fenton Mudd type of guy, myself. Without the gregarious costumes, anyway.

AI guy here. It's my calling. It was either that or be that cuck who made Data.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 pm

So you're saying...
FENTON, FENTON, OH JESUS CHRIST, FENTON

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 pm

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:33 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Well, I found out what's wrong with you.

Captain Picard is the best, by far.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:39 pm

jediuser598 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:33 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Well, I found out what's wrong with you.

Captain Picard is the best, by far.

For once I agree with Jedi. Kirk was a fucking 1960’s playboy - John Luke was a leader of men (including women, trans, gener fluid, bi, questioning, queer, etc.)