Social Justice Warriors Thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:16 pm
I think we have a lot farther to go... It'll all collapse on itself one of these days though.

We're just about at ludicrous speed... :roll:
Heh. I always joke about that song sounding “rapey”. It’s a weird tune.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:05 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 pm
Ph64 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:16 pm
I think we have a lot farther to go... It'll all collapse on itself one of these days though.

We're just about at ludicrous speed... :roll:
Heh. I always joke about that song sounding “rapey”. It’s a weird tune.
''take your shoes off Lucy, so we can get juicy''
I like the Louis Armstrong, Velma Middleton version. They can't keep a straight face.

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:50 am

Precious. Government schooling for the win.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:50 am

Precious. Government schooling for the win.
:whistle: please provide a link to where this shit was posted at? Either way lets be honest. If you have a million people "online" *(i know its way more but lets keep it simple here) then how many will be completely ignorant? How many will be simply shouting to shout and make noise for attention? And so on. I'm figuring at least 10% or 100,000 will be so repugnant so unworthy of attention, so unintelligent they are like the kids you say, "go to your room and shut the hell up". In other words, don't waste time browsing comment sections on article pages or twitter really.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:49 am

Privilege seems to be a white thing. OK. The white people should embrace it the same way these people are embracing their own cultures.

Now that we've established that privilege is part of white culture, and cultural appropriation is wrong, all non-whites can never be privileged because that would be cultural appropriation and they've told us this shouldn't happen. 8-)

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:57 am

Intersectionality Score Calculator
https://intersectionalityscore.com/

You may have heard of intersectionality - "the theory that the overlap of various social identities, such as race, gender, and sexuality, contributes to the systemic oppression and discrimination experienced by an individual" - but don't know how to compare your level of oppression with others. Now, you can!

Simply adjust the sliders below according to your identity factors to see your intersectionality score. You can use it when you're interacting with others to know who's more marginalized.
suck it losers, white male patriarchy for the win
Your intersectionality score: 7
You are more privileged than 90% of others!
Share your result!

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:02 am

Your intersectionality score: 10

Gibs now

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:12 am

Where's the "dazzling urbanite / cousin-fucker" slider?

Gibs me that consideration and I'm gonna need two or three strokes a side on the handicap. I'll go up from 4 to about 40.

:goteam: :drunk:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:54 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:57 am

You may have heard of intersectionality - "the theory that the overlap of various social identities, such as race, gender, and sexuality, contributes to the systemic oppression and discrimination experienced by an individual" - but don't know how to compare your level of oppression with others. Now, you can!

Simply adjust the sliders below according to your identity factors to see your intersectionality score. You can use it when you're interacting with others to know who's more marginalized.
Share your result!
Male/Female is a sliding scale. :think:

Remember the old days when liberals scolded us for seeing things like race, gender and financial background? We were told to treat everyone as equals. Today's liberals cant see anything but these and even need a calculator to figure out how to interact with others.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:36 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:54 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:57 am

Share your result!
Male/Female is a sliding scale. :think:

Remember the old days when liberals scolded us for seeing things like race, gender and financial background? We were told to treat everyone as equals. Today's liberals cant see anything but these and even need a calculator to figure out how to interact with others.
Well, you need sliding scales for shit like race because otherwise what would GCF mark down?

For gender, I am sure there are people out there who have their own unique position on the slider. It makes them special.