Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:55 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:48 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:22 am
My Bing newsfeed, which is not customized, had two articles for high schoolers on how to date transgenders. This Is the new "social liberal" definition; my old pro-gay marriage stance is now considered "social conservative."

I was in downtown Portland last night; I couldn't tell anybody apart from anybody. The split with my generation is total and complete at this point.
How much are high school kids really dating these days? We’re a couple of years out of the loop, but it seemed like there’s not as much actual dating going on as there used to be.
The family is as dead as fucking fried chicken.

Our culture truly is down the shithole; everyone sees this, yes?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:20 pm

I am so glad my kids are almost out of High School. Hopefully they can make it through college before the schools they go to get to this level of insanity. Splitting off into 2 separate countries may be the only way at this point.
College is going to be a shock to you. The kids are pretty blasé about issues that bother their parents.
But if you tell them you thought Blazing Saddles was funny, they will try and burn your house down....

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:04 pm
The left is going to take the harassment of conservatives too far, just like they take everything too far. This is warfare at this point. I would not be surprised if this whole incident was a setup to try and get Tucker to punch him. They are going to keep pushing until it goes too far. It's already teetering on the edge and they will keep pushing.
You just need to realize that this is the beginning of war - the left wants war...everywhere the left takes hold - they want war...just look at Asia and South America...

I agree - Lets just draw up lines, split the country...and build a big fucking wall to keep the leftists out.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:19 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:55 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:22 am
My Bing newsfeed, which is not customized, had two articles for high schoolers on how to date transgenders. This Is the new "social liberal" definition; my old pro-gay marriage stance is now considered "social conservative."

I was in downtown Portland last night; I couldn't tell anybody apart from anybody. The split with my generation is total and complete at this point.
How much are high school kids really dating these days? We’re a couple of years out of the loop, but it seemed like there’s not as much actual dating going on as there used to be.
The family is as dead as fucking fried chicken.

Our culture truly is down the shithole; everyone sees this, yes?
About half the forum is intellectually and spiritually addicted to the degeneracy. They don't want to see it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:26 am

“Families” are intended to propagate society. The generation that’s doing this has been propagandized to think more children hurt the environment and only propagate White Privilege.

We had liberty for 250 years and propagated society just fine; it’s this new Marxist infestation that’s destroying families.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Dating has been greatly reduced from when I was in High School. Now they all go to things in groups. Homecoming is now made up mostly of groups of girls going together and groups of boys going together. Prom was more of a "date" things, but 12 couples will go as group rather than on individual dates. Even for non-dating type things the kids only seem to want to do things in groups of 4 of more.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:59 am

nmoore63 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:59 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:20 pm

I am so glad my kids are almost out of High School. Hopefully they can make it through college before the schools they go to get to this level of insanity. Splitting off into 2 separate countries may be the only way at this point.
College is going to be a shock to you. The kids are pretty blasé about issues that bother their parents.
But if you tell them you thought Blazing Saddles was funny, they will try and burn your house down....
That’s true! 😂
:royalty-queen:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:03 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 am
MilSpecs wrote:
Dating has been greatly reduced from when I was in High School. Now they all go to things in groups. Homecoming is now made up mostly of groups of girls going together and groups of boys going together. Prom was more of a "date" things, but 12 couples will go as group rather than on individual dates. Even for non-dating type things the kids only seem to want to do things in groups of 4 of more.

>4 means witnesses to prevent false acquisitations - mama didnt raise no fools.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Diversity is killing mathematics
Swear Fealty To Diversity, Or You’re Out
all professors applying for a tenure-track position at UCLA must write a statement on their commitment to diversity, showing, for example, their “record of success advising women and minority graduate students,” according to the UCLA’s Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion...…...
Now “you have to make a public confession of faith,” said Wood. “You’re essentially citing a creed,” and “all the more effectively, they force you to put that creed into your own words.”
http://wmbriggs.com/post/25727/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience