Social Justice Warriors Thread

skankhunt42

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by skankhunt42 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:29 pm

nickle7 wrote:
StCapps wrote:
nickle7 wrote:
Thought I'd link to that bill you're talking about. (https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/) The bill seems pretty ambiguous to me which makes it all the more concerning. "Hate crimes" can be taken to whatever extreme people want to take them. They're pretty subjective. It's a tough issue but I have a hard time with a law like this being passed, especially on a federal level. I'm inclined to think it's the beginning of the slipper slope. People call that alarmist thinking, but it just seems like critical thinking to me.
Speaking of Jordan Peterson and his fight for free speech in regards to Bill C-16, he went on the JRE to talk about the whole situation.

Worth a watch if you've got the time. He tears SJW's a new asshole.
Lookin forward to listening to this. Here's another good interview with him on the Rubin Report... a bit shorter than Rogan's :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n8zn-R10qM
I listened to this conversation the day it came out. I've listened to maybe 200 JRE episodes and this was my favorite by far.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Just finished Rogan's interview with Jordan Peterson . . . the guy's amazing. Almost a three-hour interview and not a boring minute. What a breath of fresh air. I was shocked when he said, send your kids to trade school. Paints a pretty bleak picture.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:39 pm

de officiis wrote:Just finished Rogan's interview with Jordan Peterson . . . the guy's amazing. Almost a three-hour interview and not a boring minute. What a breath of fresh air. I was shocked when he said, send your kids to trade school. Paints a pretty bleak picture.
Yep... Man...Makes me thankful I was in college a decade ago. Holy shit. I couldn't have taken this shit seriously on my campus at all. Which is saying something because I went to Kent State. For those of you who are not aware, the Vietnam Protests and this song are still a huge deal there. 4 Dead in Ohio.

Having said that I loved Kent State and what is happening right now is levels below the Vietnam war in my opinion. My point is that colleges and the Neo-Liberals are out of control. Having said that, I'm not crazy about the Neo-Cons either. I'd like to see some sort of pragmatic party that does what is best for America as if we were all the same. As if something like Civilization (The PC Game) existed.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:39 pm

https://medium.com/@emmalindsay/men-dum ... .yb447wrnt

TLDR: men are responsible for all of women's problems. Males are a weak species that need the glorious womyn to survive
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:20 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:I'd like to see some sort of pragmatic party that does what is best for America as if we were all the same. As if something like Civilization (The PC Game) existed.
Which is what attracted you to Dan's CS show, presumably.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 pm

de officiis wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:I'd like to see some sort of pragmatic party that does what is best for America as if we were all the same. As if something like Civilization (The PC Game) existed.
Which is what attracted you to Dan's CS show, presumably.
You nailed that. Yea, it's also why I'm flabbergasted that Dan shut down his forum. He has lost touch which his audience in the way the Neo-Liberals lost touch with America. Or, Dan just wants to get paid. If that's what it is, then hey, good for him, I can accept that. If it's not, then Dan is a cuck. Or maybe he still is? Meh.

Fish_Happens

Post by Fish_Happens » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:43 am

AndrewBennett wrote:https://medium.com/@emmalindsay/men-dum ... .yb447wrnt

TLDR: men are responsible for all of women's problems. Males are a weak species that need the glorious womyn to survive
dude that article was designed to be shared on facebook with an emphatic 'SO. MUCH. THIS!' attached...did you get to the part about the positive values dominatrix??

"Our friendship was severely strained until he started seeing a dominatrix whose demands included health conscious things like getting him to quit smoking and going gluten free."

What a pitiful fuck oh my god.
Last edited by Fish_Happens on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fish_Happens

Post by Fish_Happens » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:48 am

She also makes the case that lesbians have inherently more stable relationships because the power dynamics are more level. I've seen some pretty fucked up, passive aggressive, deeply possessive lesbian couples in my day. Gay men seem to have a much healthier thing, in that they know how to have fun with people outside of the relationship without damaging the relationship. Trust is much deeper.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:52 am

God, did this thread really have to come over? lol

It's like a ticking timebomb of Stupid waiting for DSL to light the fuse...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Fish_Happens wrote:She also makes the case that lesbians have inherently more stable relationships because the power dynamics are more level. I've seen some pretty fucked up, passive aggressive, deeply possessive lesbian couples in my day. Gay men seem to have a much healthier thing, in that they know how to have fun with people outside of the relationship without damaging the relationship. Trust is much deeper.

Too bad there exists such a thing as Lesbian Bed Death (LBD). There appears trouble in paradise.