Social Justice Warriors Thread

C-Mag

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:54 pm

Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
boethius wrote:Just like factory workers will be replaced with robots, women will be replaced with sexbots.

I used to think this was crazy. But more and more it seems like a logical progression.
This seems very degenerate. I find it revolting, to be frank. Why don't these losers just go at it with a pumpkin, if they're just looking to gyrate inside of something.

I'm a hunter and in the hunting community there is a lot of bitching about 'canned hunts'. Game farms where wealthy go to be pampered and easily kill semi-captive beast. I always argue, better to have those idiots on game farms, than competing with me in the wilds. I'm fine with it. It will be nitch market. I can see robot prostitution as a future thriving industry.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

boethius

Post by boethius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:58 pm

You act as if something being dengenerate means it won't happen.

Spending 10 minutes in a Walmart will disabuse you of that notion.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

boethius

Post by boethius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
boethius wrote:Just like factory workers will be replaced with robots, women will be replaced with sexbots.

I used to think this was crazy. But more and more it seems like a logical progression.
Most of what I say starts out crazy.

Then it burrows in your brain like that worm from Wrath of Khan and starts making sense.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:24 pm

nickle7 wrote:
Lucky1936 wrote:Here in Canada, the backlash may be beginning.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comme ... hate-crime

I never saw much Conrad Black referenced on the old board. He's unpopular with the lefties up here. He's know Trump personally for years, and has supported him unflinchingly in the face of the media attack throughout the election campaign. His position regarding Trump could be summarized as,"The Media can say what they will about him, but I know him personally, and I can tell you that these things are just not true." That should earn him some credibility around here.

His column this week is about a professor at the University of Toronto who has been in the news for refusing to use transgendered pronouns. This has been going on for about a year, and the SJW's are going to drag this guys ass to the Human Rights tribunal, which is supposed to be a special court for resolving legitimate human rights abuses, but in practice is a kangaroo court for SJW butthurt. I don't think there's an equivalent institution in the U.S. Nor should there be

He argues that it's not unreasonable to allow people to use whatever pronoun they like. It is unreasonable to coerce others to use a certain pronoun and drag their ass to court over it.

I think it's ridiculous that people are allowed to use taxpayer money to fight over pronouns in the first place, but, if it's gonna happen anyways, I'll be rooting for the professor
Thought I'd link to that bill you're talking about. (https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/) The bill seems pretty ambiguous to me which makes it all the more concerning. "Hate crimes" can be taken to whatever extreme people want to take them. They're pretty subjective. It's a tough issue but I have a hard time with a law like this being passed, especially on a federal level. I'm inclined to think it's the beginning of the slipper slope. People call that alarmist thinking, but it just seems like critical thinking to me.
Speaking of Jordan Peterson and his fight for free speech in regards to Bill C-16, he went on the JRE to talk about the whole situation.

Worth a watch if you've got the time. He tears SJW's a new asshole.
*yip*

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Xenophon wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

This seems very degenerate. I find it revolting, to be frank. Why don't these losers just go at it with a pumpkin, if they're just looking to gyrate inside of something.
Obviously the sexbot also functions as a WiFi hub, and is super strong, in case you need help moving furniture... so there's two reasons to hump it instead of a pumpkin right there.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:38 pm

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/17/can ... -pronouns/

Apology if someone else already posted this...

First heard this story on the radio this morning....rumor has it the Proff could get sued in some sort of "Human Rights" Kangaroo court the Canucks apparently have. [Facepalm emoji goes here]

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:49 pm

X
Last edited by Fife on Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickle7

Post by nickle7 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:30 pm

StCapps wrote:
nickle7 wrote:
Lucky1936 wrote:Here in Canada, the backlash may be beginning.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comme ... hate-crime

I never saw much Conrad Black referenced on the old board. He's unpopular with the lefties up here. He's know Trump personally for years, and has supported him unflinchingly in the face of the media attack throughout the election campaign. His position regarding Trump could be summarized as,"The Media can say what they will about him, but I know him personally, and I can tell you that these things are just not true." That should earn him some credibility around here.

His column this week is about a professor at the University of Toronto who has been in the news for refusing to use transgendered pronouns. This has been going on for about a year, and the SJW's are going to drag this guys ass to the Human Rights tribunal, which is supposed to be a special court for resolving legitimate human rights abuses, but in practice is a kangaroo court for SJW butthurt. I don't think there's an equivalent institution in the U.S. Nor should there be

He argues that it's not unreasonable to allow people to use whatever pronoun they like. It is unreasonable to coerce others to use a certain pronoun and drag their ass to court over it.

I think it's ridiculous that people are allowed to use taxpayer money to fight over pronouns in the first place, but, if it's gonna happen anyways, I'll be rooting for the professor
Thought I'd link to that bill you're talking about. (https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/) The bill seems pretty ambiguous to me which makes it all the more concerning. "Hate crimes" can be taken to whatever extreme people want to take them. They're pretty subjective. It's a tough issue but I have a hard time with a law like this being passed, especially on a federal level. I'm inclined to think it's the beginning of the slipper slope. People call that alarmist thinking, but it just seems like critical thinking to me.
Speaking of Jordan Peterson and his fight for free speech in regards to Bill C-16, he went on the JRE to talk about the whole situation.

Worth a watch if you've got the time. He tears SJW's a new asshole.
Lookin forward to listening to this. Here's another good interview with him on the Rubin Report... a bit shorter than Rogan's :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n8zn-R10qM
Seek how to think, not what to think.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:38 pm

Zlaxer wrote:http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/17/can ... -pronouns/

Apology if someone else already posted this...

First heard this story on the radio this morning....rumor has it the Proff could get sued in some sort of "Human Rights" Kangaroo court the Canucks apparently have. [Facepalm emoji goes here]
Nice to see someone daring to buck the trend.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Matt has become one of my favorite youtubers.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751