Social Justice Warriors Thread

Ex-California

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Ex-California » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:54 pm

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 pm

hey i'm white! who does she think she is? she's white? fuck white people

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Heffalump hates heffalumps. Yawn.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

boethius

Post by boethius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:33 am

Just like factory workers will be replaced with robots, women will be replaced with sexbots.

X-chromosome sperm are the buggywhip makers of the sexbot era.

With women obsolete and unable to compete with sexbots, they will allow themselves to bloat in size to Trigglypuff proportions and scream on Tumblr until male programmers cut off the self driving Twinkie delivery trucks to her neighborhood and starve them out.

At which point they might be acceptable for dating when the sexbot is in the shop.for repairs.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:36 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

boethius

Post by boethius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:38 am

AndrewBennett wrote:Image
Better shut down those Twinkie truck deliveries, stat.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:35 am

boethius wrote:Just like factory workers will be replaced with robots, women will be replaced with sexbots.

I used to think this was crazy. But more and more it seems like a logical progression.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
boethius wrote:Just like factory workers will be replaced with robots, women will be replaced with sexbots.

I used to think this was crazy. But more and more it seems like a logical progression.
This seems very degenerate. I find it revolting, to be frank. Why don't these losers just go at it with a pumpkin, if they're just looking to gyrate inside of something.

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 pm

I said it before and I say it again. Stop wining! Grow up and face the world like an adult!

Cherry picking stuff to bitch about it's worst than the stuff you are bitching about.

nickle7

Post by nickle7 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Lucky1936 wrote:Here in Canada, the backlash may be beginning.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comme ... hate-crime

I never saw much Conrad Black referenced on the old board. He's unpopular with the lefties up here. He's know Trump personally for years, and has supported him unflinchingly in the face of the media attack throughout the election campaign. His position regarding Trump could be summarized as,"The Media can say what they will about him, but I know him personally, and I can tell you that these things are just not true." That should earn him some credibility around here.

His column this week is about a professor at the University of Toronto who has been in the news for refusing to use transgendered pronouns. This has been going on for about a year, and the SJW's are going to drag this guys ass to the Human Rights tribunal, which is supposed to be a special court for resolving legitimate human rights abuses, but in practice is a kangaroo court for SJW butthurt. I don't think there's an equivalent institution in the U.S. Nor should there be

He argues that it's not unreasonable to allow people to use whatever pronoun they like. It is unreasonable to coerce others to use a certain pronoun and drag their ass to court over it.

I think it's ridiculous that people are allowed to use taxpayer money to fight over pronouns in the first place, but, if it's gonna happen anyways, I'll be rooting for the professor
Thought I'd link to that bill you're talking about. (https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/) The bill seems pretty ambiguous to me which makes it all the more concerning. "Hate crimes" can be taken to whatever extreme people want to take them. They're pretty subjective. It's a tough issue but I have a hard time with a law like this being passed, especially on a federal level. I'm inclined to think it's the beginning of the slipper slope. People call that alarmist thinking, but it just seems like critical thinking to me.
Seek how to think, not what to think.