Did Democrats really re-elect Nancy Pelosi as Speaker?

apeman

Re: Did Democrats really re-elect Nancy Pelosi as House Minority Leader?

Post by apeman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:17 pm

Of course, I'm not a black and white guy, I love my Yankee friends -- but I have to take care to remember who I'm with, and what is heresay (unless I'm with good friends, they can suck it obviously). For example, I can't declare that I hope Betsy Devos gets nominated in these circles, that is heresey, no one could possibly believe that in good faith.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 pm

Uh oh, did democrats finally realize that they really re-elected Nancy Pelosi as House Minority Leader?
Nancy Pelosi Faces Heat From Democrats After Georgia Loss
ATLANTA — As Democrats point fingers in the wake of Jon Ossoff's loss in a Georgia special election on Tuesday, some of them are aimed at Nancy Pelosi, the party’s longtime House leader, who appeared in almost every GOP attack ad broadcast in the most expensive House race in history.

Pelosi faces growing doubts among Dems after Georgia loss
There's a lot of grumbling by rank-and-file members, but no leadership change is imminent. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats put a brave face on Wednesday morning after a disappointing loss in the Georgia special election, yet there is no disguising the unhappiness in the party ranks.

Cher: 'GOP runs against' Pelosi
Cher is joining some Democratic lawmakers in blaming House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) for the party’s loss in the Georgia special election: CONGRESSIONAL RACE IS NOT OLYMPICS,THERES NO MEDAL FOR 2nd PLACE‼️I ADMIRE & RESPECT NANCY PELOSI,BUT IN“EVERY”RACE,GOP RUNS AGAINST HER
Shit. That'll be a shame if they succumb to hate and boot her out.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:41 am

I had to look up the ads.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel now. :lol:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Hastur wrote:I had to look up the ads.

That childish Radical ad, Change the name and the picture and that can played in every district in the country.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:39 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Uh oh, did democrats finally realize that they really re-elected Nancy Pelosi as House Minority Leader?
ATLANTA — As Democrats point fingers in the wake of Jon Ossoff's loss in a Georgia special election on Tuesday, some of them are aimed at Nancy Pelosi, the party’s longtime House leader, who appeared in almost every GOP attack ad broadcast in the most expensive House race in history.

There's a lot of grumbling by rank-and-file members, but no leadership change is imminent. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and other top Democrats put a brave face on Wednesday morning after a disappointing loss in the Georgia special election, yet there is no disguising the unhappiness in the party ranks.

Cher is joining some Democratic lawmakers in blaming House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) for the party’s loss in the Georgia special election: CONGRESSIONAL RACE IS NOT OLYMPICS,THERES NO MEDAL FOR 2nd PLACE‼️I ADMIRE & RESPECT NANCY PELOSI,BUT IN“EVERY”RACE,GOP RUNS AGAINST HER
No they can't! Then they'll actually have to take some responsibility for their losses. GCF, Penner, and the other bubble babies will be devastated.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Hastur wrote:I had to look up the ads.

makes up just a little bit for the superbowl.

fucking falcons.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:43 am

clubgop wrote:
pineapplemike wrote:Uh oh, did democrats finally realize that they really re-elected Nancy Pelosi as House Minority Leader?

No they can't! Then they'll actually have to take some responsibility for their losses. GCF, Penner, and the other bubble babies will be devastated.
"Bubble Baby"? That's a new one.

No fan of establishment politicians here. Go fish.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:05 am

I hope they don't keep Pelosi in charge of the democratic party. That could totally defeat Trump and stop our America-first agenda.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

You can lie to yourself all you wish. Personal responsibility repulses you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:00 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

You can lie to yourself all you wish. Personal responsibility repulses you.
Yes, if my life is an example of anything, it's freeloading off the system.

Good luck with your crusade, Quixote.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0