THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Fifth Column is an antithetical notion of what makes America great. Fifth Column implies they want to overthrow America in the name of *insert cause that they are pandering to for shekels now*

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:43 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Fifth Column is an antithetical notion of what makes America great. Fifth Column implies they want to overthrow America in the name of *insert cause that they are pandering to for shekels now*
We know of new weapons of attack...

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:22 pm

It's a good hour of listening, once a week. You don't have to agree with it all. I listen to Prof CJ and Dan, and I disagree with them too.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:15 pm

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:16 pm

:popcorn:

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 am

So SNL makes a skit about Trumps tweeting.... And before it's over, Trump tweets about it: "Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad."

Ummm....now that's funny Trump tweeting about satire-Trump tweeting.

Well, at least his tweet about the Taiwan phonecall was good, have to say that. Many see it as Trump working on the (mainland) Chinese, showing that he does have cards also to use, which have to say was in my view a good move.

Putin, the old KGB agent, working on Trump:
"Trump was an entrepreneur and a businessman. He is already a statesman, he is the head of the United States of America, one of the world's leading countries," NTV quoted Putin as saying in the interview on http://www.ntv.ru on Sunday.

"Because he achieved success in business, it suggests that he is a clever man. And if (he is) a clever man, then he will fully and quite quickly understand another level of responsibility. We assume that he will be acting from these positions," Putin said.
See Reuters

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:37 am

ssu wrote:So SNL makes a skit about Trumps tweeting.... And before it's over, Trump tweets about it: "Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad."

Ummm....now that's funny Trump tweeting about satire-Trump tweeting.

Well, at least his tweet about the Taiwan phonecall was good, have to say that. Many see it as Trump working on the (mainland) Chinese, showing that he does have cards also to use, which have to say was in my view a good move.

Putin, the old KGB agent, working on Trump:
"Trump was an entrepreneur and a businessman. He is already a statesman, he is the head of the United States of America, one of the world's leading countries," NTV quoted Putin as saying in the interview on http://www.ntv.ru on Sunday.

"Because he achieved success in business, it suggests that he is a clever man. And if (he is) a clever man, then he will fully and quite quickly understand another level of responsibility. We assume that he will be acting from these positions," Putin said.
See Reuters

Well, Putin has been happy that Trump has gotten elected because he likes his crony's in positions where it would benefit him the most. Invade Crimea- nothing would happen- send forces in to support Assad, nothing will happen. Next Putin is probably working on Europe and how he could get more support for himself.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:58 am

Penner wrote: Well, Putin has been happy that Trump has gotten elected because he likes his crony's in positions where it would benefit him the most. Invade Crimea- nothing would happen- send forces in to support Assad, nothing will happen.
Don't forget the annexation of Southern Ossetia and the Russo-Georgian war.

Well, I think the honeymoon won't last. Trump isn't a crony or an agent. Trump is ...uh, Trump. No better definition for him. And Trump will make his point if he picks to his Secretary of State someone like Romney or Petraeus. If he picks a light-weight yes-man like Giuliani, then Putin might be happy. Romney is as anti-Putin as Gopsters get and American generals are... American generals, even if retired. (Hence it's really interesting to see the pick).
Penner wrote:Next Putin is probably working on Europe and how he could get more support for himself.
Penner, don't get me started. I'm still resisting the urge to talk about the Baltics. Yet perhaps it's a discussion for "the Mess" or for "Europe boring Until It's Not".

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:25 am

ssu wrote:
Penner wrote: Well, Putin has been happy that Trump has gotten elected because he likes his crony's in positions where it would benefit him the most. Invade Crimea- nothing would happen- send forces in to support Assad, nothing will happen.
Don't forget the annexation of Southern Ossetia and the Russo-Georgian war.

Well, I think the honeymoon won't last. Trump isn't a crony or an agent. Trump is ...uh, Trump. No better definition for him. And Trump will make his point if he picks to his Secretary of State someone like Romney or Petraeus. If he picks a light-weight yes-man like Giuliani, then Putin might be happy. Romney is as anti-Putin as Gopsters get and American generals are... American generals, even if retired. (Hence it's really interesting to see the pick).
Penner wrote:Next Putin is probably working on Europe and how he could get more support for himself.
Penner, don't get me started. I'm still resisting the urge to talk about the Baltics. Yet perhaps it's a discussion for "the Mess" or for "Europe boring Until It's Not".
Okay, Trump has an ego and it needs to be stroked. But him being buddies with Putin will surely help with it. Although, you might be right the Trump/Putin honeymoon might end.