THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:I always thought he meant "Big League" but it totally sounds like "Bigly"
lol I never figured it out and I think he meant big league the first time he said it twice in a row but I guess he turned it into a meme. It's going in the dictionary Trump wills it.
One of my best friends works for Trump. No joke. It's Big League.

Lmao that's crazy. I don't care it's my new favorite word bigly.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:00 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Ann Coulter is on the Hannity show right now being a real bad ass :lol: I love that woman.
got a link?
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Ann Coulter is on the Hannity show right now being a real bad ass :lol: I love that woman.
got a link?

Minute 35:39 she's on for ten or so minutes iirc.

She actually said some very interesting things about Romney in a positive way. I'm going to have to go back and listen later.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:32 pm

TFC thinks this is Trump's revenge on Romney. They say expect to see him dump Romney at the last minute as a final twist of the knife.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Hope so. As a catholic I never trusted Mormons though so I'm kind of biased outside of the fact he's a weasely cuck.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:27 pm

They struggled to reconcile their prediction with the notion that he is a strategizer. They tried to convince themselves he could be playing him and not knowing it at the same time. TFC is gonna have to admit it at some point. You don't trip and fall your way into the presidency.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:44 pm

Ok you're going to have to redpill me on TFC. That's the second time I've seen it.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Catholics stopped Romney from winning OH.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:50 pm

kybkh wrote:Catholics stopped Romney from winning OH.
Truth. Living in Ohio.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Ok you're going to have to redpill me on TFC. That's the second time I've seen it.
The fifth column podcast.

http://www.wethefifth.com/

They haven't been friendly to Trump until he won. Since then, they've been more gracious. New enough for you to listen from the start to have an enjoyable recap of the last year. In the latest episode they downplayed Trump's musings about flag burning in light of the fact that Hillary, as Senator, sponsored legislation to criminalize it. They're coming around to MAGA. Kmele was there already, but couldn't admit it.