THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Paulo wrote:This showing of pictures and youtube videos is kind of tiresome! I am interested in your opinions and ideas .
If I want to see you tube videos I go to youtube. :-)

ok, ok, restrain your name calling, please. :-)
We can talk as much as you like Paulus. One of the reasons I like message boards is that they let me archive videos and images that I can go back and look at whenever. I'm not trying to make anybody look at something they don't want to.

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:53 pm

For that special lady in your life:

Paulo

Post by Paulo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Paulo wrote:This showing of pictures and youtube videos is kind of tiresome! I am interested in your opinions and ideas .
If I want to see you tube videos I go to youtube. :-)

ok, ok, restrain your name calling, please. :-)
We can talk as much as you like Paulus. One of the reasons I like message boards is that they let me archive videos and images that I can go back and look at whenever. I'm not trying to make anybody look at something they don't want to.

Humm, I never thought a forum like this. Archive of videos and images that I can go watch at whenever. That is a cool idea. Where did I see that before? :D :D :D :D

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Ann Coulter is on the Hannity show right now being a real bad ass :lol: I love that woman.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Ann Coulter is on the Hannity show right now being a real bad ass :lol: I love that woman.
Coulter is making people eat crow. She sat there on Maher and other shows and took the laughs and jibes when she said Trump would win. She is enjoying the hell out of this.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

ssu

Post by ssu » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:38 pm

Trump cabinet members net worth estimated over 8 billion. And the role of Wall Street? It could be anticipated already earlier from the amount of Wall Street insiders and billionaires in the Trump economic advisory team. Not saying that they might not know what is good for the economy (and them), but still, some universes away what for example Ben Garrison in his political cartoons depicted Trump to be. Seems that Wall Street will have a big influence in the Trump administration. And Wall Street is closer to Trump's home than Washington DC.
President-elect Donald Trump turned to some of Wall Street’s biggest names on Friday to create a panel of business leaders that will give him strategic advice on the economy after he takes office, including two financiers with deep Democratic roots.

Blackstone Group LP Chief Executive Officer Stephen A. Schwarzman will chair the President’s Strategic and Policy Forum, which will begin meeting with Trump in February, after his inauguration, according to a statement from his private-equity firm. JPMorgan Chase & Co. CEO Jamie Dimon and BlackRock Inc. Chairman and CEO Laurence Fink, major donors to Democratic politicians, will also sit on the panel.
See Bloomberg article Trump Turns to Schwarzman, Dimon for White House Panel on Jobs

Yeah, Jamie Dimon giving advice to Steven Mnuchin. Draining the swamp, as it's called. :lol:

Interesting to see how this final campaign add will sound like in a few years, when we know for whom the Trump economic policy works...

[

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Published on Dec 2, 2016President-elect Donald Trump gave Fox some insight into his transition meetings Thursday night, suggesting that he’s getting along fine with people who were his political arch-rivals only a month ago. Trump spoke with Ainsley Earhardt about his recent dinner with Mitt Romney, whom is under consideration for Secretary of State. The mogul’s words were a far cry from their mid-election relationship, when he and Romney were pummeling each other over both character and politics. “He’s been very gracious,” Trump said. “Don’t forget, I hit Mitt pretty hard also, so I understand how it all works. He’s been very, very nice…it was great. there was a good chemistry.” Trump also talked about his recent discussions with President Obama, saying that the two of them have had productive discourse as well. Earnhardt was curious about that, particularly in light of Press Secretary Josh Earnest‘s remarks about how Trump’s agreement with Carrier is only a first step towards creating as many jobs that Obama did. “This is politics, it’s okay,” Trump said, shrugging off the comment. “[Obama]’s been gracious and very nice. We’ve had a couple of great calls and meetings. I very much respect his attitude.”

Watch above, via Fox.Donald Trump Spoke to Fox & Friends Ainsley Earhardt Before the first rally of his Thank You Tour Which kicked off last night in cincinnati. President elect Covered a wide range of topics including Mitt Romney For Sec OF State. President-elect Donald Trump sat down with Sean Hannity in Cincinnati, Ohio, for his first Fox News interview since the election. Hannity pointed out that many people have had a hard time coming to terms with his victory, with "safe spaces" on college campuses and protests popping up across the country. "Anything you'd like to say to them to reassure their sensitive feelings that it'll be OK?" Hannity asked. "I think they're going to be very happy," Trump said. "I think we're going to have a very safe country, a very prosperous country." He said that young people should know that he's going to create good-paying jobs for all Americans, including their parents. "Although most of their parents voted for me, so I think they don't have the problem," Trump remarked. "We're going to have a very prosperous and a very safe country, and I hope they realize that very soon." Watch more above, and share your reaction in the comments.
https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu ... QsfIg7KYag

He keeps saying BIGLY :lol:

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:18 pm

I always thought he meant "Big League" but it totally sounds like "Bigly"
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:I always thought he meant "Big League" but it totally sounds like "Bigly"
lol I never figured it out and I think he meant big league the first time he said it twice in a row but I guess he turned it into a meme. It's going in the dictionary Trump wills it.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:23 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
skankhunt42 wrote:I always thought he meant "Big League" but it totally sounds like "Bigly"
lol I never figured it out and I think he meant big league the first time he said it twice in a row but I guess he turned it into a meme. It's going in the dictionary Trump wills it.
One of my best friends works for Trump. No joke. It's Big League.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty