THE ERA OF TRUMP

Haumana

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Haumana » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:58 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:28 pm
Vivek getting more press today than Nikki and Heavy D.

Lots of mixed feelings around on Vivek. Some say he's a plant. Some don't trust him because of past info.
Lots of talk of him being Trumps VP. Some say he was a Trump surrogate all along and set to be VP anyway.

I don't know on any of it.
I love his energy and how he takes it to the woke idiots. But I'm always skeptical of anyone who comes out of Yale and Harvard.

On the other hand I just wonder if he's not exactly what Trump needs. A very bright, energetic VP that will run the daily stuff and keep Trump from making the types of mistakes, particularly with personnel he's made in the past
I love his plan of firing everyone in government who has an odd number social security number. That way he can't get accused of discrimination but yet government is automatically halved. That and pardoning Assange, Snowden and all non violent J6 offenders on day one.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:16 pm

Haumana wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:58 pm

I love his plan of firing everyone in government who has an odd number social security number. That way he can't get accused of discrimination but yet government is automatically halved. That and pardoning Assange, Snowden and all non violent J6 offenders on day one.
Hell yeah

Argentina just halved their govt.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:20 am

The best part of Trump is already back, the MSM and elites freaking out. Jimmy Dore just did a show on it with clips. Hilarious
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:24 pm

$83 million for running your mouth. :o

You could buy 150 of these with that kind of money...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:32 am

This is a really long watch but very informative, inspirational and infuriating. Fuck Obama.
After thirteen years of political persecution and wrongful imprisonment, four U.S. veterans reunited last Christmas with their loyal families after receiving Presidential pardons that some described as “an affront to justice.”

In their first joint interview on The Shawn Ryan Show, the four men of Blackwater USA’s Raven 23 Tactical Support Team sit down with Shawn Ryan to discuss the most controversial gunfight of the entire Iraq War, the complete system failure of the U.S. government, a corrupt court system, and incompetent journalists that demonized them as war criminals and convicted them before standing trial, despite their innocence.

In an extensive interview, Dustin Heard, Evan Liberty, Nick Slatten and Paul Slough discuss their ordeal as well as their experience in battle, their time in prison, their faith, and reuniting with their families.

Special appearances from Gina Keating and Eddie Gallagher

Oh yeah, Shawn is the man!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:45 am

Wait…. Blackwater contractors as veterans now?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:45 am
Reverse it, Veterans are being hired as Blackwater Contractors....
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, Shawn Ryan was a CIA guy, he likely considers Blackwater veterans
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:26 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, Shawn Ryan was a CIA guy, he likely considers Blackwater veterans
Ex Seal, CIA, Blackwater contractor.