THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheOneX

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheOneX » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:55 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:34 am
Wisconsin will always be flip-flopping. The large cities of Madison and Milwaukee will always offset the other 95% of deep red rural areas. The cities are a lost cause.

Wisconsin had a very good Governor in Walker prior to Evers. What doomed Walker was running for POTUS almost the day after being re-elected as Governor. That did not sit well with a lot of people. That and the blue wave doomed him.

They should have chosen his Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, but the party went with Tim Micheals instead. Bad, bad move.

The GOP could have had a Republican Governor in WI in 2022, but they were their own worst enemy and chose a bad candidate while passing over a very good one.
But what makes Wisconsin different from Indiana or Ohio? Ohio has 3 major cities, and Republican's are still able to win pretty easily. Dayton and Ft. Wayne are both comparable in size to Madison, and both went heavily Republican. I get that Madison is a college town so it will lean Democrat, but Wisconsin as a whole is very comparable to Indiana. So the question really is, why is Milwaukee going 75% Democrat while Indianapolis is 66% and Cincinnati is 52%?

I'm not expecting you to have the answers, but these are questions the Republican party needs to be asking themselves. Wisconsin on paper should be more like Indiana.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:04 am

Someday they will uncover vote harvesting in all the places that don't make sense.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:10 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:04 am
Someday they will uncover vote harvesting in all the places that don't make sense.
This.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:
I suspect you are right. Might also explain why California went from a Republican stronghold to a Democrat "utopia".

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:46 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:28 am
Martin Hash wrote:
I suspect you are right. Might also explain why California went from a Republican stronghold to a Democrat "utopia".
Especially the Los Angeles area. When I lived there as a kid, it was Republican.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:37 pm

Don’t get brainwashed into thinking Trump shouldn’t be the 2024 candidate. Anything the Dems & establishment Republicans both want is obviously bad for us. Follow my lead on this: Trump is the point of the spear; let him pierce the armor then drag in our deep bench.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:34 am

Well, right now the point of spear is friendly fire. Going after DeSantis is NOT a winning strategy. DeSantis and Florida were about the only real clear wins Republicans had. Going after him is a stupid move.

God bless Trump for ripping the mask off the swamp and giving us 4 very prosperous years.

The country as we knew it is lost. Social and MSM have too much influence. The GOP either isn't able or isn't willing to solve issues with vote fraud. Gen Z (well most of them) have it too good and will continue to vote to pick the bones of anyone who earned their keep before them.

The best option is for people like us to fortify selected areas with like-minded people, go grey man as much as possible and limit the effect of the left on us as much as possible. On a national level it is over.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:47 am

If indeed the trend is Red getting redder and Blue getting bluer, that’s a workable plan if you live in a matching color. At the federal level, Trump can be a big a dumpster fire; the bigger the better.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:46 am

We now have 2 years to figure out how to handle the 2024 elections. As of right now, anyone but Trump or DeSantis will result in me writing in Trump in 2024. If somehow the GOP manages to not nominate one of them, then they are of no use to me. Better to hope for chaos and a real great reset, not the ones the elites have planned for us.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:51 am

Trump running for 2024 is a good thing for Republicans. The reason: If DeSantis also declares he is running, it gives the GOP 2 candidates that the DNC are in fear of. Makes them seem even more crazy to swing voters if they go all "literally Hitler" on 2 candidates at the same time. It will divide Democrats energy and attention.