THE ERA OF TRUMP

brewster

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by brewster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 am

Pro Publica article about how discrepancies between documents show he either committed bank fraud or tax fraud on disclosure statements regarding several of his properties. But of course "everybody does it" and "Trump derangement syndrome".

https://www.propublica.org/article/trum ... sistencies
A dozen real estate professionals told ProPublica they saw no clear explanation for multiple inconsistencies in the documents. The discrepancies are “versions of fraud,” said Nancy Wallace, a professor of finance and real estate at the Haas School of Business at the University of California-Berkeley. “This kind of stuff is not OK.”
There was never proof of anything for Whitewater, but this is just ANOTHER Trump criminal smoking gun that will be ignored.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:22 am

I honestly don't understand what the deal is here. Wowee a new York real estate faggot commiting fraud. Maybe you can elucidate the matter a little clearer for rural retards like myself that knew about all this when we voted for him.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:33 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:22 am
I honestly don't understand what the deal is here. Wowee a new York real estate faggot commiting fraud. Maybe you can elucidate the matter a little clearer for rural retards like myself that knew about all this when we voted for him.
That's the part that we can't get our heads around, this guy is a lifelong con artist and fraud, and you're good with it, yet Clinton was impeached for lying about blowjobs and you guys were trying to crucify Biden because his son was doing business in notoriously corrupt Ukraine.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 am

The Clinton impeachment wasn't about a BJ from that nice jewish secretary. It was about selling state secrets to China and getting essentially bribed for it. I don't think you understand the conspiracy theories at all concerning the Clintons. Bitch has a rapsheet with a thousand or more bodies in her wake "lol like with a cloth?"

The worse you could ever come up with is that Trump pissed on a Russian hooker and I'm still unconvinced that wasn't 4chan trolling thirsty reporters at BuzzFeed. Oh no! Trump wants to deal with Putin. End of world now, press the big red button.

And yeah, Bidens son was a fucking bitch. He was typically corrupt but not the way Trump is. It's different you wouldn't understand. Even his surviving son is a bitch and admitted it on meet the press. Press F for that nigger btw

Having said all that, it's clear Trump is some kind of crypto and whatever else his grandkids are jewish so I doubt I will vote for the king of the jews again.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:53 am

Furthermore, while you coastal elite were digging in your heels trying to gaslight us into believing he was a Russian stooge, we all said "and"? We like Putin retard.

And another thing, you can trick most of the people some of the time but you will never trick all the people all the time.

Some of us know damn well about Jewcrane. Some of us are woke to the shit your people are up to over there.

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:25 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 am
The Clinton impeachment wasn't about a BJ from that nice jewish secretary. It was about selling state secrets to China and getting essentially bribed for it.
You have utterly lost the ability to tell fact from your crackpot theories. Clinton was impeached for lying to congress about sex. There were no charges regarding China. Below is the reality of the 2 articles of impeachment passed by the House, not your fevered imagination. Anyway, what were you like 10 when it happened?
Article I charged that Clinton lied to the grand jury concerning:[23]

the nature and details of his relationship with Lewinsky
prior false statements he made in the Jones deposition
prior false statements he allowed his lawyer to make characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
his attempts to tamper with witnesses

Article III charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice in the Jones case by:[24]

encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Currie
making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesses

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 am

That's what it became yes. American justice in a way is closer to circus than anything else really

And yeah I was like in junior high lol. It was a meme among us kids

brewster

Post by brewster » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:46 am
The Clinton impeachment wasn't about a BJ from that nice jewish secretary. It was about selling state secrets to China and getting essentially bribed for it.
So lets try it again. Your statement above IS NOT TRUE. Period. Whatever memes or crackpot theories you have been told, there are actual facts in this world. This is one of them. Clinton was not impeached for some China conspiracy, however unfair you think that is.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:54 am

The investigation was started by reporters that were worried about the fact they were selling us out and enough republicans got on board because it was election season. The BJ scandal happened shortly thereafter, before or during. The facts are out there. The concerned citizens wanted an investigation and instead they got a BJ.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Honestly the BJ was bad enough really. How many kids grew up thinking getting blowed by jewish hookers was the penultimate of being a man?