THE ERA OF TRUMP

Haumana

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:38 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:31 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CNN has McCabe on telling me why Orange Man Bad.
Are there people who still believe these lying liars? CNN only still exists because 24 hour Nautilus is a successful business with a shitload of TVs. Them and airport bars, I guess.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:38 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Are there people who still believe these lying liars? CNN only still exists because 24 hour Nautilus is a successful business with a shitload of TVs. Them and airport bars, I guess.
I find myself in a really funny place, that I suspect many others do as well. The Clown world is the best description.

They foist these 'experts' on us time and again, who talk down to us, and they are always wrong, but they keep telling us what to be worried about and it's all laughable. They press us with emotions to change our lifestyles on everything, meat, guns, gender benders, WTF ever.

It's a mix of cynicism and the humor of watching a retarded person continuing to fail at the same task over and over again.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 pm
Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:38 pm
C-Mag wrote:
I find myself in a really funny place, that I suspect many others do as well. The Clown world is the best description.

They foist these 'experts' on us time and again, who talk down to us, and they are always wrong, but they keep telling us what to be worried about and it's all laughable. They press us with emotions to change our lifestyles on everything, meat, guns, gender benders, WTF ever.

It's a mix of cynicism and the humor of watching a retarded person continuing to fail at the same task over and over again.
But this time it is different, for realsies this time. Who still believes that Lucy is gonna let Charlie actually kick that ball? What sane person would ever offer up any of them as evidence. "Yeah, I know they have lied and hire known liars but here is something I agree with emotionally so it must be true this time." *shrug

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:06 pm

The stuff I'm reading says Schiff and their first 'whistleblower' have already failed to stand up after two witnesses...……………….. of the DEMOCRATS choosing.

What a fabricated shitshow.

They are looking for Whistleblower 2 now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:06 pm
The stuff I'm reading says Schiff and their first 'whistleblower' have already failed to stand up after two witnesses...……………….. of the DEMOCRATS choosing.

What a fabricated shitshow.

They are looking for Whistleblower 2 now.
Could it be some demure wallflower with a Patreon account and a whole lot of I can't remembers?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Trump is just going to wear them out over 8 years. The insiders are going to give up and get on board. Any real resistence will be burned out.

You know the Deep State is spending their best shock troops on Trump and failing. They lost like 20 of their best guys in the DOJ and FBI in the first 2 years of Coup attempt I. By the time this one fails, they won't have many left.

They are burning CIA assets now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:20 pm
Trump is just going to wear them out over 8 years. The insiders are going to give up and get on board. Any real resistence will be burned out.

You know the Deep State is spending their best shock troops on Trump and failing. They lost like 20 of their best guys in the DOJ and FBI in the first 2 years of Coup attempt I. By the time this one fails, they won't have many left.

They are burning CIA assets now.
It is so much fun to watch. People like to conflate the idea of watching the MSM and Deep State implode and burn to the idea of wanting to see the country burn. It is a horseshit argument that is self serving for them. They have existed for so long without being questioned that when they finally do get any sort of scrutiny their shit doesn't hold up. I hope the internet front runners are next. Google, FaceBook, YouTube and Twitter as a start.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:53 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:26 pm

It is so much fun to watch. People like to conflate the idea of watching the MSM and Deep State implode and burn to the idea of wanting to see the country burn. It is a horseshit argument that is self serving for them. They have existed for so long without being questioned that when they finally do get any sort of scrutiny their shit doesn't hold up. I hope the internet front runners are next. Google, FaceBook, YouTube and Twitter as a start.
100%
The Press and the Washington establishment are full of themselves, they don't think America exists without them.

Tulsi is doing the lords work on free speech on the Dem side. I really appreciate some of the messaging she is bringing to the Democrat party.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:14 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:53 pm
Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:26 pm

100%
The Press and the Washington establishment are full of themselves, they don't think America exists without them.

Tulsi is doing the lords work on free speech on the Dem side. I really appreciate some of the messaging she is bringing to the Democrat party.
I do to but she is too clean for this dirty business. I hope she gets in at least one more kill shot before she goes. I do want her to become a Senator here in Hawaii. One could do worse, I think.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Black, and Gay...… not just French :lol:

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:09 pm
good thing mitt never became president
Mittens never intended to win.
If he would have pushed Benghazi he would have won.
Instead he went silent and lost.
I met Mitt Romney, a weak handshake. After that, I couldn't vote for him.
#NotOneRedCent