THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:39 pm

As far as I can tell Anti-Trumpers want me to believe Trump is a bumbling buffoon and maniacal evil genius at the same time. I don't how that works, so I can't join them.
Some of his own staff can help you out.
There is a logical reason why so many Washington insiders and press think he's an idiot.

They are so steeped in the group think of their relatively tiny world that they can't consider anyting outside the box or outside of the common knowledge of the group. They all go to Ivy League schools, all have the same peer group, are more interrelated than hillbillies and attend the same social events.

This is why nothing changes in Washington, until now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:40 pm

I defeated the mouse.
I'm prepared to compare my school records with Trump's. You'll have to get him to drop the restrictions on them releasing his though.
Makes it a moot point. Just like the alligator filled border ditch he wanted.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:37 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:39 pm

As far as I can tell Anti-Trumpers want me to believe Trump is a bumbling buffoon and maniacal evil genius at the same time. I don't how that works, so I can't join them.
Some of his own staff can help you out.
There is a logical reason why so many Washington insiders and press think he's an idiot.

They are so steeped in the group think of their relatively tiny world that they can't consider anyting outside the box or outside of the common knowledge of the group. They all go to Ivy League schools, all have the same peer group, are more interrelated than hillbillies and attend the same social events.

This is why nothing changes in Washington, until now.
What do you think has changed? The cabinet is still chock full of Bankers and oil men. You're not still swallowing that ''drain the swamp'' guff are you?
All you got was a lousy made in China hat.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:40 pm
I defeated the mouse.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm

What do you think has changed? The cabinet is still chock full of Bankers and oil men. You're not still swallowing that ''drain the swamp'' guff are you?
They wouldn't be trying so hard to get rid of Trump if he wasn't a threat to their way of life.

Trump's no angel. I can't see myself ever being a friend of Trumps. It's just a change in power, a disruption to the status quo...….. and badly needed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
I defeated the mouse.
I'm prepared to compare my school records with Trump's. You'll have to get him to drop the restrictions on them releasing his though.
You would still lose. Even mentioning some absurd alligator filled ditch as evidence means that you can't be taken as a serious person. The forum can always count on Monty to provide the latest hot takes from bullshit mainstream media. Woot! Could you be anymore of a cliche? A walking, talking, and breathing meme.
Last edited by Haumana on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:53 pm

When the only tool you have is a hammer
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:53 pm
When the only tool you have is a hammer
Impeach Lincoln. Oh wait, they shot him. NVM.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:21 am

Haumana wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
I defeated the mouse.
You would still lose. Even mentioning some absurd alligator filled ditch as evidence means that you can't be taken as a serious person. The forum can always count on Monty to provide the latest hot takes from bullshit mainstream media. Woot! Could you be anymore of a cliche? A walking, talking, and breathing meme.
:lol: :lol: Getting all butthurt about a moat joke. Do you need a safe space sweetheart?
Trump's thin skin syndrome might be contagious, maybe you should save up for a visit to your doctor.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:01 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm

They wouldn't be trying so hard to get rid of Trump if he wasn't a threat to their way of life.

Trump's no angel. I can't see myself ever being a friend of Trumps. It's just a change in power, a disruption to the status quo...….. and badly needed.
It's the job of an opposition to get rid of the leader. Their raison d'être.
It's no different than all the birther crap the last President faced.
Any disruption to the status quo is just a carefully constructed illusion. It's still the same old swamp but with a cry baby idiot in charge.