THE ERA OF TRUMP

Speaker to Animals

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am

Didn't Comey said that his decision to not prosecute Hillary for those crimes was a one-off and anybody else committing them should expect to be prosecuted?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am
Didn't Comey said that his decision to not prosecute Hillary for those crimes was a one-off and anybody else committing them should expect to be prosecuted?
:lol: I don't know.
Sounds like some stupid shit that criminal fuckstick would say.

Kind of like his July 2016 briefing. HRC committed these crimes...30 minutes later, summing up No one would bring charges.

thinking <because I'm not committing suicide>
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:37 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:32 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:29 am
:lol: I don't know.
Sounds like some stupid shit that criminal fuckstick would say.

Kind of like his July 2016 briefing. HRC committed these crimes...30 minutes later, summing up No one would bring charges.

thinking <because I'm not committing suicide>
He did say so, while testifying before Congress and explaining why he decided not to prosecute her.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:44 am

What a giant Fuck Stick !

I learned a valuable lesson though. 10 days prior to him exonerating HRC all these press stories started to run about how honorable, professional and trustworthy Comey was; Marveling at him and his wholesome goodness.

Well, when they pulled the same propaganda with Mueller I knew they were lying and setting us up.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:03 pm

Trumps doing a press conference with Finland and the media is all impeachment with Trump.
Trump is fucking giving it to them. :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Pro-tip -- The next time any of you all need to hire an attorney, when you are interviewing him, ask him if he is red-pilled on Jim Comey.

Ask it just that simply, and if you get some hee-hawing shit in response, hit the door.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:32 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:11 pm
Pro-tip -- The next time any of you all need to hire an attorney, when you are interviewing him, ask him if he is red-pilled on Jim Comey.

Ask it just that simply, and if you get some hee-hawing shit in response, hit the door.
I know who to hire in Canada for any eventuality, America not so much, who's your favorite lawyer?
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:19 pm

Report: Schiff ‘helped write’ whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

OUCH... That's gonna leave a mark
https://thegreggjarrett.com/report-schi ... knowledge/
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:01 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:19 am
Monte
You post a lot of memes making Trump out to be an idiot. You all say there are crimes there, we just havent found them yet.

Which is he?
Trump the bumbling fool, or

Trump the evil genius who's been able to hide his crimes from the best investigators in the world for 3 years.
I don't think he has hidden his crimes particularly well. Some of them he outright brags about. Without his Presidential immunity, he'd be doing porridge for obstruction at the very least.
It's just that his base gives him a pass for most of it 'cos Hillary.
If I ''just grabbed them by the pussy without even asking'' I'd be on a register.
If he hasn't hidden his crimes well, what are they?
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:01 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:41 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:19 am
Monte
You post a lot of memes making Trump out to be an idiot. You all say there are crimes there, we just havent found them yet.

Which is he?
Trump the bumbling fool, or

Trump the evil genius who's been able to hide his crimes from the best investigators in the world for 3 years.
I don't think he has hidden his crimes particularly well. Some of them he outright brags about. Without his Presidential immunity, he'd be doing porridge for obstruction at the very least.
It's just that his base gives him a pass for most of it 'cos Hillary.
If I ''just grabbed them by the pussy without even asking'' I'd be on a register.
If he hasn't hidden his crimes well, what are they?
HAHA! Monty doesn't know what a groupie is and lacks the imagination.

Obstruction..... What else has the BBC told him to think? Nevermind, he'll be sharing it shortly.