THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 am
This is how AIDS happened.
The early reports in the 80's of Aids being a gay disease (primarily) were true. If someone wants to bend over and take it in the ass, fine. Just don't force me to approve of it, or make a fuss when you are dying.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am

I think they can manage it. They only need to ride out white genocide until the unions are mostly Hispanics who don't know any better.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 am

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am
I think they can manage it. They only need to ride out white genocide until the unions are mostly Hispanics who don't know any better.
That very well could be. They certainly still have control, and Dems are the party of corporate America with lots and lots of money. So they can buy off union bosses and keep them in line.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:49 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 am
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 am
This is how AIDS happened.
The early reports in the 80's of Aids being a gay disease (primarily) were true. If someone wants to bend over and take it in the ass, fine. Just don't force me to approve of it, or make a fuss when you are dying.
HIV was limited to a few villages in Africa. When we went there to vaccinate people for polio in the 70s, people from those remote villages where it was restricted to traveled into nearby towns to get the vaccines. The best theory for the propagation of the disease is that once the disease spread from those towns at least one gay African fucked a white guy who brought the disease back to North America or Europe, and it spread.

HIV is primarily spread by male-to-male sex, and only secondarily by male-to-female sex after the male had previously been infected having sex with another man. It's much less frequently goes from an infected woman to an uninfected man in heterosexual intercourse, especially in the US in those decades when most men were circumcised for public health reasons.

If you are rocking the clean mushroom tip, and you don't fuck men, your odds of getting it are pretty low.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:07 am

When does the Era of Trump turn into the period which will be historically known as The Restitution of the Republic?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:09 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:07 am
When does the Era of Trump turn into the period which will be historically known as The Restitution of the Republic?
When the wall goes up - for Realz...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:14 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:09 am
kybkh wrote:
When the wall balloon goes up - for Realz...
Fixed it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:29 am

kybkh wrote:
Probably a generation down the road. I'm sticking to my guns that this will occur. I predicted it in October 28th, 2016, so I'm doubling down.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:42 am

The future America looks like the Balkans.

People in whatever future civilization builds up from the rubble will look back on "multiculturalism" as the most dangerously idiotic idea in human history and wonder how so many people could be deluded by such a self-evidently bad idea.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:55 pm

kybkh wrote:
A restitution is frankly harder to imagine than balkanization or some sort of collapse. But what would Trump have to do after 2024 for some kind of Restitution.

1) Fire most of the heads of DC agencies. For Example Wray needs to go.
2) Either get rid of, or severaly reform the SES.
3) Get Congresssional Term limits somehow.
4) Limit the power of Federal Law Enforcement to fuck with citizens. Flynns new attorney S. Powell suggest that Federal authorities need to be legal bound and liable for false accusations and prosecutions, they currently are not.
5) Do away with the Sanctuary city, county and state system and that means all the contractors that get paid to deal in illegal immigrants, and there's a lot of people doing it.
6) Bust up the power of the Chamber of Commerce
7) Kill neverending wars.
8) Destroy the Rino wing of the GOP, can't defeat the lefties without a team

That's a start off the top of my head. It's a big job.
PLATA O PLOMO