THE ERA OF TRUMP

pineapplemike

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:31 am

i'll bet plenty of people are impressed with the observation that transparency reveals both honest and dishonest intent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:35 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:21 am
I remember Obama illegally running rifles to the Mexican drug cartels, attempting a coup of the elected government, etc.

If you want to play the false moral equivalency game, by all means. Nobody is going to find themselves impressed by it, however.
Oh indeed. Honest politician is an oxymoron.
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 am

when i think of trump's comments over the years, they veer wildly into both honest and dishonest territory

is the MHF impressed yet? surely no one else could have made such an obvious observation

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:52 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 am
when i think of trump's comments over the years, they veer wildly into both honest and dishonest territory

is the MHF impressed yet? surely no one else could have made such an obvious observation
*yip*

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:34 am

hey you know it's hot too

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:25 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:20 am
Caitlin Johnstone:

Donald Trump Is The Most Honest US President Of All Time
The article is really about the fact that Americans want to be lied to; that Trump is too honest and straightforward for much of America.
Obama could have made this look normal. Bush would have looked a little bit goofy, but nothing that would make you spit your coffee on your screen. Hell, Bill Clinton would have looked downright at home, like he was born in Buckingham Palace and spent his whole life sipping champagne and groping the maids while he waited for this photo to be taken...………….

The most aggressive anti-Trumpists have no interest in real change...….They’re not interested in waking up, they’re interested in smoothing an uncomfortable wrinkle in their bedsheets so that they can go back to sleep.
She's pining away at losing her illusion, saying Trump is not that different than other Presidents, except that he is transparent as Po5 said. It's a good but incomplete observation from my POV.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:14 am

Trump Says He’s ‘Seriously’ Looking at Banning Gun Silencers
“Well, I’d like to think about it," Trump said in an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. “I’m going to seriously look at it."

While Trump said he didn’t "love" the idea of a ban, he also was unhappy to see the frequency and severity of mass shootings in the U.S.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:51 am

Fife wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:14 am
Trump Says He’s ‘Seriously’ Looking at Banning Gun Silencers
“Well, I’d like to think about it," Trump said in an interview with Piers Morgan on ITV’s Good Morning Britain. “I’m going to seriously look at it."

While Trump said he didn’t "love" the idea of a ban, he also was unhappy to see the frequency and severity of mass shootings in the U.S.
Yes, there are so many suppressors used in mass shootings. This will definitely help :roll:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:56 am

Open borders. Gun bans. I can't take the winning any longer.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:17 am

Bolton and Pompeo are grinning like possums eating sawbriars tho.

#winning is on trickle-down.