THE ERA OF TRUMP

C-Mag

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:45 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:26 pm
Because their country rhymes with "Ayran" and it makes Ivanka cry.
Lil Kush is the poison pill in the Trump admin.

That fucker has no business in the US government.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 pm

But a White House spokesman on Tuesday said if Democrats insist on limiting detention beds for criminal aliens, they'll have to specify which congressional districts those overflow criminals should be released into.
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... etIllegals

Be precise. Where do we release these criminals, exactly. :lol:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:22 pm

Gidley said he doesn't know why Democrats would want to limit ICE's capacity to detain criminal aliens: "Probably, I guess, it could be from their desire for open borders," he said.
100% truth.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:00 am

Thoughts and Prayers for the old Overton Window. Remember it fondly.

TRUMP REACTS TO BORDER DEAL
President Trump says he’s not happy about the border deal congressional leaders have reached. He shouldn’t be.

However, Trump also predicts there will be no government shutdown and insists he will build a proper wall. He stated:

Am I happy at first glance? The answer is no, I’m not, I’m not happy. It’s not going to do the trick, but I’m adding things to it and when you add whatever I have to add, it’s all going to happen where we’re going to build a beautiful big strong wall.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:23 am

Dropped

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 am

Art of Losing the Deal.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:54 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 am
Art of Losing the Deal.
You would think...………………… but based on what I've experienced for the last 3 years, probably not. This cat finds a way to come out stronger on the other side.

Trumps resilience amazes me. There are so many times he should have been done, Pussy Grabbing, 'Russian Collusion' and the shutdown.

In the Summer of 2016 Billy Bush was supposed to bury trump with a hot mic recording of Trump being demeaning to women in the age of the Matriarchy. Trump announces he will address the situation, all the press flocks in for the coupe de grace at Trumps DC Hotel. Trump says, 'Locker Room talk', then honors WWII Vets, and gets an awesome christening of his new hotel. The whole thing fades away to little more than liberal tears on facebook.

In the Spring of 2016 the FBI starts spying on Trump, continues it for over a year, gets FISA Warrants and eventually gets a Special Counsel when he fires Comey. The media feasts on it, once every few months they announce the Walls are closing, he's done this time, you know the story. But now, 3 years in, there is serious Russian Collusion fatigue and it really looks like they got nothing. The people in general distrust the media as soon as they mention it was the Russians.

The Shutdown was supposed to end him. He said he would take credit for it, and the Dems licked their chops. Just over 2 weeks ago he ended the 35 day shutdown and everyone thought he caved, said his presidency was over. He also caved to Nancy on the State of the Union. But, when he finally gave the SOTU, he won biggly. His poll numbers shot up to the highest level ever. The Dems were forced to give him border wall money.

Not that long ago, if you would have asked me if Trump was going to get wall money from the Dems, when he couldn't get wall money from the Pachyderms, I'd have said you're fucking crazy. But it appears that is exactly what he has managed to do.

Based on all this, I don't think it's wise to stick a fork in the Trump Presidency. My guess is he will do what he's demonstrated in the past on most these issues, come out stronger on the back side somehow.

I can see this as a potential win for Trump, SWAG follows.
He takes the $1.3 as the first installment payment on the wall and starts construction ASAP, and highly publicizes the construction, golden shovel, red ribbons, patriotic bunting the whole Nine Yards. Then he sources other monies, Mick Mulvaney will find it, FEMA, DOD, or El Chapo funds. Trump will use administrative tools to utilize the money. The Dems will 9th Circuit his ass, BUT, Congress authorized Trump to build a wall, now he just needs a little more money.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:59 pm

The difference is this - his base doesn’t care about liberals trying to take him down. His base cares about a wall.

So where is it?
No wall? Then all the slick talk in the world isn’t going to sway your base. They can vote for literally everybody else is they don’t want a wall - so why vote for Trump to not build one?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:19 pm

I'm not sticking a fork in the Trump presidency. I think he has a great shot based off what the Democrats are doing alone.

I don't care anymore. George Trump III

Get bent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:28 pm

Wow Trump. Wish you were hard in the paint like that for the poor kid buried under the prison with 400 years for vehicular homicide.

Btw. He has no more far right troll army.