THE ERA OF TRUMP

Fife

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:43 pm

LOL WTF is Goodell gonna say if Trump decided to have the SOTU during the whole first quarter? Not jack shit.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:26 pm
McDonaldsgate is taking a dark turn. Very dark.

Clay is on it. Video at the tweet:

https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1 ... 9333344256

ESPN Host Says Donald Trump Giving Clemson Football Players Fast Food Was Racist

Don’t you see what’s going on? Can’t you see this is clearly the white man’s new racist game?! First comes the free hamburgers and then the next thing you know it’s back to ropes for belts and jumping over the broom weddings.
He's right. Negroid hand egg ball players deserve caviar and wine with snifters of aged brandy over the most well done beef Wellington known to man smothered in ketchup.

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:43 pm
LOL WTF is Goodell gonna say if Trump decided to have the SOTU during the whole first quarter? Not jack shit.
The way I read it, I was thinking he'd make himself the halftime show. :dance:
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Fife wrote:
ESPN Host Says Donald Trump Giving Clemson Football Players Fast Food Was Racist

Don’t you see what’s going on? Can’t you see this is clearly the white man’s new racist game?! First comes the free hamburgers and then the next thing you know it’s back to ropes for belts and jumping over the broom weddings.
Oh, for fucks sake.

It's been a long time since I've watched ESPN, but don't they have fast food companies for sponsors buying air time? I seem to remember KFC, McDonalds and BK. We need to turn the table on these race baiters.

Hey, ESPN, WTF are you doing allowing racists to be air time and advertise racist food.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:16 pm

Pelosi lied in writing to the POTUS when she said the SOTU needed to be delayed due to lack of security. Palsy never contacted the DHS.
Senior DHS official says the Secret Service is ready for President Trump’s State of the Union on January 29 and that no one from Nancy Pelosi’s office checked with the Secret Service before requesting delay
I'm rethinking this thing. Trump should go full steam ahead on Jan 29. Win this little battle against the obstructionists.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Kath

Post by Kath » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:16 pm

I'm rethinking this thing. Trump should go full steam ahead on Jan 29. Win this little battle against the obstructionists.
I think he should, too. I won't watch, though. He needs an audience, or we'll put the applause and standing-ovation counters out of a job.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:27 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 pm
Fife wrote:

Oh, for fucks sake.

It's been a long time since I've watched ESPN, but don't they have fast food companies for sponsors buying air time? I seem to remember KFC, McDonalds and BK. We need to turn the table on these race baiters.

Hey, ESPN, WTF are you doing allowing racists to be air time and advertise racist food.
Obviously racist.
Think of this Wheel of Fortune puzzle:

CHICKEN McN_GGE_S.

The implications are obvious.
Someone contact the hate speech division of DHS immediately.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:47 pm

N_GGERS annoy me

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Trump should have served Popeye's and some of that fire-ass Texas BBQ.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Grape soda