THE ERA OF TRUMP

PartyOf5

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:17 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 am
I just got a summon from the office of Robert S Mueller Jr to appear as a cooperating witness against Don jr in the collusion case. He said I won't be charged if I confess to sowing discord during the 2016 elections on order of Vladimir Putin and to help Trump win, and was contacted by Don on twitter because he supported my troll posts. I really like Trump but I dont want to go to jail...what do I do guys?
Become an amnesiac with incredible hubris?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:21 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:36 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:10 am
I just got a summon from the office of Robert S Mueller Jr to appear as a cooperating witness against Don jr in the collusion case. He said I won't be charged if I confess to sowing discord during the 2016 elections on order of Vladimir Putin and to help Trump win, and was contacted by Don on twitter because he supported my troll posts. I really like Trump but I dont want to go to jail...what do I do guys?
I think he got you by mistake.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/17/us/p ... n.amp.html

You may have some carbon-heavy label purchases showing up on your Kroger shoppers card, like chicken necks or pigs feet.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:43 am

Thank you based Frenkel

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 am

This world world is not owned by so called Illuminati, but by an advanced race of ETs called Esseliens. They have manipulated and ruled the human race through secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft and the occult since the dawn of human civilizations. Nothing happens in this world without their approve, so they used all these secret societies (agents) to accomplish their hidden agenda here on Earth. Almost all wars fought on Earth and all plagues were orchestrated by Esseliens. Earth is a prison planet according to them that's why you see all kinds of evil thing taking place here. There are some sensitive truths about this mysterious world that I have not revealed in my novel Binoetics: First Touchdown (Facebook/Binoetics) because no one will be me. But my novel disguises the truth in fiction and it will up to some people to decode it.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:54 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 am
This world world is not owned by so called Illuminati, but by an advanced race of ETs called Esseliens. They have manipulated and ruled the human race through secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft and the occult since the dawn of human civilizations. Nothing happens in this world without their approve, so they used all these secret societies (agents) to accomplish their hidden agenda here on Earth. Almost all wars fought on Earth and all plagues were orchestrated by Esseliens. Earth is a prison planet according to them that's why you see all kinds of evil thing taking place here. There are some sensitive truths about this mysterious world that I have not revealed in my novel Binoetics: First Touchdown (Facebook/Binoetics) because no one will be me. But my novel disguises the truth in fiction and it will up to some people to decode it.
It's controlled by the Masons... just remember, we don't control everything, just the important stuff. The stuff you see on TV, fuck that noise, you are being misled on purpose.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:48 pm

US Citizens donating money to build the Wall, as they watch the Deep State play Fuck - Fuck games
https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwall

Go Fund Me removes the Wall page from Trending for no apparent reason
https://qwiket.com/context/channel/qwik ... -campaigns

Already $780,000 in it's second day.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:28 am

Wayment. I was told there would be a federal city shutdown for Christmas this time.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:31 am

That wall's getting wore out.

Wall funding to be State of the Union demand, direct challenge to Pelosi
Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

"It's not a retreat, it's actually a bigger attack," said a Trump adviser

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:35 am

Yeah. Worn out. Majority of Americans demand the government secure the God damned border. Libertarians think it's a dead horse issue. Want more rapist fruit pickers. Seems legit.