THE ERA OF TRUMP

The Conservative

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:20 am
Ironic.
I don't think that article says what you think it says.
I stand by what I stated, you obviously just glanced over the document without any in-depth reading, which is your MO...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... ocument/p1
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:17 pm

:techie-eatcursor:
Nick Ayers, Aide to Pence, Declines Offer to Be Trump’s Chief of Staff
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/09/us/p ... staff.html

Nick Ayers, the main focus of President Trump’s search to replace John F. Kelly as chief of staff in recent weeks, said on Sunday that he was leaving the administration at the end of the year. Mr. Ayers, 36, the chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence, is returning to Georgia with his wife and three young children, according to people familiar with his plans.

The decision leaves Mr. Trump to contend with fresh uncertainty as he enters the 2020 campaign amid growing danger from the Russia investigation and from Democrats who have vowed tougher oversight, and could even pursue impeachment, after they take over the House next month.

As the president hastily restarted the search process, speculation focused on a group that was led by Representative Mark Meadows, a North Carolina Republican who is the hard-edge chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, but also included the Treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin; Mr. Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney; and the United States trade representative, Robert Lighthizer.

Former Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey, who as a onetime United States attorney could help Mr. Trump in an impeachment fight, was also being mentioned. And some Trump allies were pushing for David N. Bossie, the deputy campaign manager in 2016.
that job is toxic

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:51 am

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected appeals by Louisiana and Kansas seeking to end public funding by those states to Planned Parenthood, a national women's healthcare and abortion provider, through the Medicaid program.

The justices left intact lower court rulings that prevented the two states from stripping government healthcare funding from local Planned Parenthood affiliates.

Three conservative justices, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, dissented from the decision by the nine-member court, saying it should have heard the appeals by the states.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23614189/

Roberts and Kavanaugh joined the liberals on this case.
Ouch, that's got to hurt, all that fuss and then he goes and votes against the Christian right anyway.

Added bonus, false allegations dismissed...
Several states attempted to defund the women’s health organisation after undercover video footage in 2015, filmed by anti-abortion activists, portrayed Planned Parenthood making profits from selling fetal tissue and body parts from abortions. Planned Parenthood has outright denied these claims, citing that the videos were heavily edited and misleading. After a series of investigations, the authorities found no evidence done of wrongdoing done by the organisation.
Planned Parenthood has praised the Supreme Court’s decision to protect its government funding. “We are pleased that lower court rulings protecting patients remain in place,”Leana Wen, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, said in a statement published on Monday. “Every person has a fundamental right to healthcare, no matter who they are, where they live or how much they earn.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 76916.html
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:26 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:51 am
WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected appeals by Louisiana and Kansas seeking to end public funding by those states to Planned Parenthood, a national women's healthcare and abortion provider, through the Medicaid program.

The justices left intact lower court rulings that prevented the two states from stripping government healthcare funding from local Planned Parenthood affiliates.

Three conservative justices, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, dissented from the decision by the nine-member court, saying it should have heard the appeals by the states.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23614189/

Roberts and Kavanaugh joined the liberals on this case.
Ouch, that's got to hurt, all that fuss and then he goes and votes against the Christian right anyway.

Added bonus, false allegations dismissed...
Several states attempted to defund the women’s health organisation after undercover video footage in 2015, filmed by anti-abortion activists, portrayed Planned Parenthood making profits from selling fetal tissue and body parts from abortions. Planned Parenthood has outright denied these claims, citing that the videos were heavily edited and misleading. After a series of investigations, the authorities found no evidence done of wrongdoing done by the organisation.
Planned Parenthood has praised the Supreme Court’s decision to protect its government funding. “We are pleased that lower court rulings protecting patients remain in place,”Leana Wen, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, said in a statement published on Monday. “Every person has a fundamental right to healthcare, no matter who they are, where they live or how much they earn.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 76916.html
You just made a hack bitch statement without knowing the issues involved. Under current law, federal law is pretty clear when it comes to Medicaid/Medicare recipients if your state participates you are subject to federal rules. Congress makes the decisions. If a case is going to overturn that rubric it wont be about abortion and it most likely wont have to do with Medicaid/Medicare.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 am

It must be so frustrating knowing that I never read a word you say.
You could start acting like a decent human being and stop calling someone a child fucker just because they say things you don't agree with but then I wouldn't know anyway because I don't read your posts.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:03 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 am
It must be so frustrating knowing that I never read posts.
There, I fixed it for you.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:37 am

Damn, it's like being savaged by a dead sheep.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:55 am

Trump had Pelosi and Schummer in the Whitehouse for a meeting, it got heated. Trump vows to shutdown the government if Congress will not support Border Security.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:24 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 am
It must be so frustrating knowing that I never read a word you say.
You could start acting like a decent human being and stop calling someone a child fucker just because they say things you don't agree with but then I wouldn't know anyway because I don't read your posts.
It's comforting... like a soap opera you can miss for months and the plot hasn't moved at all. :lol:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:12 pm

fireworks! i love this shit, schumer making snide comments but avoiding making eye contact with trump