THE ERA OF TRUMP

Martin Hash

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:01 pm

It's even simpler than that. Voters don't know anything. They don't know what district they're in. They don't know who's running. They don't know what the issues are or which side they're on. It comes down to which candidate can attract the most Special Interest groups. Really, that's it, that's all there is or ever was. You want to ride a single issue to election, like abortion, it doesn't matter what else you do or say, you win.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Martin Hash wrote:It's even simpler than that. Voters don't know anything. They don't know what district they're in. They don't know who's running. They don't know what the issues are or which side they're on. It comes down to which candidate can attract the most Special Interest groups. Really, that's it, that's all there is or ever was. You want to ride a single issue to election, like abortion, it doesn't matter what else you do or say, you win.
I really, really hate that you're right about that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:It's even simpler than that. Voters don't know anything. They don't know what district they're in. They don't know who's running. They don't know what the issues are or which side they're on. It comes down to which candidate can attract the most Special Interest groups. Really, that's it, that's all there is or ever was. You want to ride a single issue to election, like abortion, it doesn't matter what else you do or say, you win.

Are you still running for office ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:11 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Yes. U.S. House this time: 3rd Congressional District. Very crowded field with no chance of unseating the young, Latino, female, Republican incumbent, but I won't get past the Primary anyway. No place for OWGs in West Coast Democrat politics.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm

x
Last edited by Okeefenokee on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Yes. U.S. House this time: 3rd Congressional District. Very crowded field with no chance of unseating the young, Latino, female, Republican incumbent, but I won't get past the Primary anyway. No place for OWGs in West Coast Democrat politics.
Point her out,

https://www.google.com/search?q=young,+ ... 20&bih=949
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:29 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Well, that sucks.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote: Are you still running for office ?

Well, that sucks.
Luckily, failure is of small import to me. I still put the thought in, take strong positions, stand up to the status quo: you should see the fireworks I cause on the local Lefty Facebook groups!

As anybody on this forum knows, I am not a Republican, but the ironic thing is, Republicans like me better than Democrats do. The Republican Facebook forums run off Liberals but they respect me, even though they won't vote for me.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote: Yes. U.S. House this time: 3rd Congressional District. Very crowded field with no chance of unseating the young, Latino, female, Republican incumbent, but I won't get past the Primary anyway. No place for OWGs in West Coast Democrat politics.
Pish-posh. We'll see about that.

Mrs. Beutler groped me on a parade float in 1998 during the Cathlamet Fall Festival.

Now we just sit back and wait on the Hash-train to pull into the station.

EDIT: I was 9.
Last edited by Xenophon on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.