THE ERA OF TRUMP

TheReal_ND

Re: THE ERA OF TRUMP

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:10 am

StCapps wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:I'm not seeing a downside. I just made 100 bucks doing nothing.

Wow. This must be what the government feels like :shock:
I had that feeling last Saturday night, when I chilled at my cousins place, and made $1100 in five hours, live betting UFC 219. $100 bucks tho, not bad for a week investing the stock market considering your starting bankroll, it's not like you are live betting on UFC fights or anything.
Lol I just made another hundred today :shifty:

If you're interested in free money hmu

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Orrin Hatch leaving the Senate after 42 years, I'm a term limits guy so I say, Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...........WTF took you so long ?

Good for Hatch going out as healthy as an 83 year old guy probably is. He's not narcissistic as guys like Byrd, Kennedy and McCain who choose to die in office incapable of doing the job and incapable of thinking anyone else can do it without them.

Hatch being sworn in by VP Nelson Rockefeller

much of the above stolen from Don Surber
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:09 pm

And the voters continue to put their wrinkled asses back in there.

Or do they? :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm

Americans want Term Limits................................... we will not get them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:32 pm

C-Mag wrote:Americans want Term Limits................................... we will not get them.
The American people already have a mechanism to enforce term limits. They won't, which is why we will not get them. Why should Congress help with this? They have a 90% re-election rate. According to the American people, Congress is doing A- work.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:39 pm

Kath wrote:
C-Mag wrote:Americans want Term Limits................................... we will not get them.
The American people already have a mechanism to enforce term limits. They won't, which is why we will not get them. Why should Congress help with this? They have a 90% re-election rate. According to the American people, Congress is doing A- work.
I've seen enough idiotic conspiracy theories proven true at this point, that I'm open to believing that the Congressional elections have been manipulated too. There's just no explanation for a 20% approval rating, and 90% re-election rate.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:40 pm

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:41 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote: There's just no explanation for a 20% approval rating, and 90% re-election rate.
Sure there is.

"Congress sucks, but it's not my guys, it's the other 532 that are the problem."

Truly.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Kath wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: There's just no explanation for a 20% approval rating, and 90% re-election rate.
Sure there is.

"Congress sucks, but it's not my guys, it's the other 532 that are the problem."

Truly.
It's not hard to figure out.

The system is genius, actually.

I'll keep my corner, you keep yours. If any young punks show up acting tough, we'll take turns fitting them in concrete galoshes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Fife wrote:

It's not hard to figure out.

The system is genius, actually.

I'll keep my corner, you keep yours. If any young punks show up acting tough, we'll take turns fitting them in concrete galoshes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering
Sure, that's part of it, but it doesn't explain primary challenges that are hard to win. The longer you are in Congress, the more power you have. The more power you have, the more pork you bring home. The more pork you bring home, the more peeps are likely to send you back.

Peeps really love pork, but they lie about liking pork in polls.
Account abandoned.