[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Xenophon

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Xenophon » Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 am
This is a joke, right? It's the same stretch of wall and some of the other shit was already there. LOL
So the guy with the drone is using old footage of construction to mislead people?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 06, 2020 9:05 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am
This is a joke, right? It's the same stretch of wall and some of the other shit was already there. LOL
So the guy with the drone is using old footage of construction to mislead people?
Ah man.. you buried my edit. I actually looked it up. There is actually only 11 miles of new wall as of last month. LOL

I was curious what the status of this thing is.. Fox News isn't impressed. That's kind of amusing.
One of President Trump’s central 2016 campaign promises was to build a wall at the southern border. That effort is now well underway, with his administration aiming to have completed 450 miles by the end of 2020.

As of the mid-April, 156 miles of new primary and secondary border wall have been built since January 2017.

TRUMP IMMIGRATION AGENDA ROLLS ON: CORONAVIRUS THREAT FUELS NEW BORDER CRACKDOWN

Of that, 140 miles of new wall in place of what CBP calls dilapidated or outdated designs. Two miles have been built where no barriers previously existed. Meanwhile, 11 miles of a secondary system were constructed in place of old designs, and five miles where none previously existed.

The current wall is 30 foot high, consisting of large metal bollards, with anti-climb technology at the top of it. Officials note too that there is lighting, roads and secondary barriers nearby as well -- which makes it fundamentally different from other structures.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border ... ilt-so-far

So 156 miles of wall was built. 140 of that replaced existing wall. We have 11 new miles of wall. Wow.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed May 06, 2020 9:08 am

Wed May 06, 2020 9:05 am
Xenophon wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 am
Ah man.. you buried my edit. I actually looked it up. There is actually only 11 miles of new wall as of last month. LOL

I was curious what the status of this thing is.. Fox News isn't impressed. That's kind of amusing.
One of President Trump’s central 2016 campaign promises was to build a wall at the southern border. That effort is now well underway, with his administration aiming to have completed 450 miles by the end of 2020.

As of the mid-April, 156 miles of new primary and secondary border wall have been built since January 2017.

TRUMP IMMIGRATION AGENDA ROLLS ON: CORONAVIRUS THREAT FUELS NEW BORDER CRACKDOWN

Of that, 140 miles of new wall in place of what CBP calls dilapidated or outdated designs. Two miles have been built where no barriers previously existed. Meanwhile, 11 miles of a secondary system were constructed in place of old designs, and five miles where none previously existed.

The current wall is 30 foot high, consisting of large metal bollards, with anti-climb technology at the top of it. Officials note too that there is lighting, roads and secondary barriers nearby as well -- which makes it fundamentally different from other structures.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border ... ilt-so-far

So 156 miles of wall was built. 140 of that replaced existing wall. We have 11 new miles of wall. Wow.
LMAO ppl dont know maff, lol
LMAO wall not long, lol
LMAO crying about landlords, lol

You've become a one-trick pony.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 06, 2020 9:14 am

Is there more new wall than that? It sure would be nice if true. Do you have evidence of new wall? Because just rooting through recent news articles says: not so much.

I have not really followed it much. I honestly gave up on the wall at least a year ago.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed May 06, 2020 9:19 am

Wed May 06, 2020 9:14 am
Is there more new wall than that? It sure would be nice if true. Do you have evidence of new wall? Because just rooting through recent news articles says: not so much.

I have not really followed it much. I honestly gave up on the wall at least a year ago.
You're mad because it's not long enough. They replaced old sections of the previous border fence that weren't maintained. Turns out, that's not something you can just throw together.

I don't know what you want.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 06, 2020 9:22 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:19 am

You're mad because it's not long enough. They replaced old sections of the previous border fence that weren't maintained. Turns out, that's not something you can just throw together.

I guess I don't see how 11 miles of new wall is going to stop the flood of illegals. Are they for some reason forced to only go through that 11 miles?

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed May 06, 2020 9:25 am

Wed May 06, 2020 9:22 am
Xenophon wrote:

I guess I don't see how 11 miles of new wall is going to stop the flood of illegals. Are they for some reason forced to only go through that 11 miles?
I get it. It's like your vaccine hopes. Things don't matter unless they appear, fully formed, out of the sky.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:25 am
Xenophon wrote:

I get it. It's like your vaccine hopes. Things don't matter unless they appear, fully formed, out of the sky.
The what? What are you even babbling about now?

There is 11 miles of new border wall. Is that going to stop people from invading our borders? Probably not. Seems like a failure to me. It's sad too considering most Americans want the borders controlled.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed May 06, 2020 9:29 am

Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 am
Xenophon wrote:

There is 11 miles of new border wall. Is that going to stop people from invading our borders? Probably not. Seems like a failure to me. It's sad too considering most Americans want the borders controlled.
You're saying Partially constructed wall = complete failure

I'm saying Partially constructed wall = progress

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 06, 2020 9:30 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:29 am
Wed May 06, 2020 9:27 am
Xenophon wrote:

You're saying Partially constructed wall = complete failure

I'm saying Partially constructed wall = progress
Let's be real here. You are using "partially constructed" as a euphemism for only 11 miles of new wall. I do not see how 11 miles of wall is going to make a bit of difference. Can you explain to me how that is supposed to change anything?