[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

Smitty-48

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:39 pm
Yeah right.
Indeed. Since it happened in London, he should have just copped to it.

Could've just said he thought she was older, taken the hit for it, but then it has nowhere to go.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:26 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Yeah right.

Could've just said he thought she was older, taken the hit for it, but then it has nowhere to go.
The photo was at Epstein's New York apartment.
The sex after a London nightclub was a second occasion where he is accused by Roberts of having sex with her.
I guess that he can't admit to the time in London as it would weaken his denial of the New York sex.
Best to just close his eyes and make a bare-faced lie about not remembering ever meeting her.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:26 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:34 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:26 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Yeah right.

The photo was at Epstein's New York apartment.
The sex after a London nightclub was a second occasion where he is accused by Roberts of having sex with her.
I guess that he can't admit to the time in London as it would weaken his denial of the New York sex.
Best to just close his eyes and make a bare-faced lie about not remembering ever meeting her.
Yeah, I don't know, I mean, I'm no angel, but I don't get myself into these sort of jams.

When I was young, I dated young girls, but now that I'm old, I like em older but bolder.

Heck, even when I was young I liked em older but bolder, in high school I dated girls who were older than me.

The idea of banging a 17 year old now is gross, that's creepy AF, I don't think he can live this one down.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Like when you look at the picture of her, that's not sexy, that looks like somebody's kid.

Twenty somethings look like kids to me now, thirty somethings look young to me now.

For a guy that age to be banging a kid like that?

I can't abide it, HM needs to throw him under the bus,

It's the Windsor way, she has to be ruthless to protect the Firm
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Like this ain't no Wallis Simpson, Wallis Simpson was a grown assed woman twice divorced.

I actually love Wallis Simpson, she got a bad rap.

This is uncharted territory, he's gone beyond the pale.

HM has to strip him of his title and HRH and put him into exile, before this gets worse.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:52 pm

He's really done himself no favours agreeing to be interviewed.
I don't think anyone is going to believe him. He had no good answers.
I mean, spinning a yarn about going to New York to tell Epstein that they could no longer be seen together then going for a walk in Central Park with him.
He admitted going to his NY pad, his Florida pad, travelling on his plane and going to his Island. Yet we are supposed to believe he had no idea what Epstein was like with young girls.
Should have kept a dignified silence. HM must be mortified.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:52 pm
HM must be mortified.
She needs to be iron hard now, summon the ghost of George V, no mercy.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
HM must be mortified.
Prince Phillip has never stood for any shit from the kids. I don't think they are going to do or say anything publicly though. That would be an admission of his guilt. They'll just close ranks and say that he's answered all questions and it's time to put it behind them.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:03 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:57 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
HM must be mortified.
Prince Phillip has never stood for any shit from the kids. I don't think they are going to do or say anything publicly though. That would be an admission of his guilt. They'll just close ranks and say that he's answered all questions and it's time to put it behind them.
I think George V would have him killed, he would just have a fatal accident, too bad so sad.

George V didn't like his kids anyways, he would have said "just take care of it, I don't want to know"
Nec Aspera Terrent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:13 pm

He needs to avoid driving through tunnels in the future.