[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

TheReal_ND

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Haumana wrote:Whoever posted that link to Matt Christiansen breaking down the electoral college, Thanks. I think it was Fife but I couldn't find it again.

That could have been me. If it was, it's a case against the electoral college but it does a good job explaining how electoral college votes are weighted.

This is from the den of evil and probably better but I haven't watched it yet.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:06 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: That could have been me. If it was, it's a case against the electoral college but it does a good job explaining how electoral college votes are weighted.

This is from the den of evil and probably better but I haven't watched it yet.

Found the post, it was Clubby.

I will check out your links next. I got sucked into some youtube rabbit holes, one of which I would rather have not gone down. I was avoiding all things pizzagate but somehow ended up there. That pizza guy is a uber creepy fuck no matter what is going on. I felt like Marty, from True Detectives, after reading some of his Instagram comments.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Yeah I've really been trying to avoid that stuff...

Podesta is a weird fuck though.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:15 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah I've really been trying to avoid that stuff...

Podesta is a weird fuck though.
I was too but I had a peek at that Jimmy Comet's instagram archive..... Holy shit. His comments alone were enough.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Eh... Well the media is calling it fake news so there may be something to it.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:27 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Eh... Well the media is calling it fake news so there may be something to it.
Ain't nothing fake about what that guy actually posted to pictures he was commenting on. There is a reason he took his shit private but I am glad that someone archived it. There is a there there. What it is ? I have no idea the extent of his debauchery, or the whole ring thing, but it ain't nothing.

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 pm

It could just be a very creepy weirdo. Maybe the store owner is a pedo but I really haven't seen evidence of the slavery or abuse aspects. It feels like wishful thinking and I would love to see these evil people caught for an evil act but what is the evidence beyond extreme creepiness?

I understand how the big responses are encouraging the investigators but if there was evidence at the shop it is long gone and the investigators would be playing into "their" hands at this point.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 pm

Dand wrote:It could just be a very creepy weirdo. Maybe the store owner is a pedo but I really haven't seen evidence of the slavery or abuse aspects. It feels like wishful thinking and I would love to see these evil people caught for an evil act but what is the evidence beyond extreme creepiness?

I understand how the big responses are encouraging the investigators but if there was evidence at the shop it is long gone and the investigators would be playing into "their" hands at this point.
Did you view his instagram feed? I'll give you a link to the archive if you want it.

I think I said pretty much what you did. I don't know what the hell is going on but that guy is a creepy fuck who happens to get personally signed letters from Hillary.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 pm

She's probably just shopping around for new blood. To work for her foundation.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Pewdiepie needs to have his red pills taken away :lol: :lol: :lol: