[s]YouTube stuff[/s] cancelled

TheReal_ND

Re: YouTube stuff

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Haumana wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Alt-lite? true altists? These delineations are making me wonder which bathroom though? Where is DSL already? LARPie made me laugh though.
I was worried I would have to explain LARPie.

There's been a steady co-opting of the Alt-Right label by the likes of Milo and Cernovich. Even Paul Joseph Whatson. Once they did the Roman salute at NPI the "Alt-Lite" as it were (read co-opters,) disavowed Spencer and the other Altists on the spectrum.

I don't know where DSL is but I hope he at least checks in.
Come on dog... I have been keeping an eye on Cernovich. He tweets a lot, A little too much on the pizzagate tip for my liking though. Still following Scott Adams and Mike retweets almost all his stuff.

Cernovich has been largely off my radar but based on what I've heard he's on point, if not a little too self promoting what with his self help books. I was mainly talking about his disavowal of the Alt-Right due to Spencer's antics. On the one hand he has a point but on the other, if he couldn't get down with those sorts of shenanigans then he was never Alt-Right and shouldn't even be lecturing them since you should never punch to the right anyway. That's one thing the right has never learned that the left has figured out ages ago.

I'm actually watching Spencer's speech all the way through now. Man he's no Hitler that's for sure. The transcript is probably a good read though.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:29 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Haumana wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:
TBH I still need to watch the speech but I've already seen the part where he does the Roman Salute and "Heil Trump," bit. I think it's kind of LARPie. I understand to a certain degree why he did it though. What's more interesting is the reaction from the "Alt-Lite," and the subsequent response from the true altists.
Alt-lite? true altists? These delineations are making me wonder which bathroom though? Where is DSL already? LARPie made me laugh though.
I was worried I would have to explain LARPie.

There's been a steady co-opting of the Alt-Right label by the likes of Milo and Cernovich. Even Paul Joseph Whatson. Once they did the Roman salute at NPI the "Alt-Lite" as it were (read co-opters,) disavowed Spencer and the other Altists on the spectrum.

I don't know where DSL is but I hope he at least checks in.
This isnt some punk rock band you like selling out. This is politics. This kind of homogenization is a sign of winning. Embrace it. Stop with the Nazi cosplay to trigger SJWs. That time has passed. SJWs fro most part has been defeated the keys to the kingdom is being handed to you, dont fight the vanquished foe you used to get there. The SJWs said the worst things about you, they cried wolf and people rejected that. You have to demonstrate that they were right to do so.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Wake-up call for the alt-right: a beige horizon is inevitable | 22 Minutes

:lol:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:49 pm

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:03 pm

G. Edward Griffin - The Grand Design: The Hidden Plan That Shapes US Foreign Policy
Haven't watched any woo woo stuff in a while. Maybe I watch this later idk I'm bored.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:52 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:42 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... dnH5ms50Jc

Episode 15 Hold Back The Night
Roogarooga Whithan 13,843 views

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:55 pm

We cold eliminate swing states by assigning one electoral vote per state. That would even be "equal" in terms democrats understand.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Whoever posted that link to Matt Christiansen breaking down the electoral college, Thanks. I think it was Fife but I couldn't find it again.