Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:43 pm

It's sort of like this situation I was in during high school. There was this kid who was friends with my ex-girlfriend. He was on the swim team or something like that. Very beta. Some of the dudes who lived in my neighborhood kept telling him that I was going to beat his ass. They kept making this shit up and this little kid was scared of me. Then my ex-girlfriend berates me in public for tormenting her friendzone pets. But wtf? This kid's name was skippy. He was a skinny little kid on the swim team. You cannot win against that. If I beat him up, I am just an animal that savagely beat up a helpless kid named skippy. If skippy secretly took karate classes or something, and he beats me, then I just got my ass kicked by a kid named skippy.

There is no victory condition in that. It's the same with Antifa girl.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Yeah nah the cunt deserved it. But go ahead and keep doing nothing. Anyway, normies on the whole agree she had it coming.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:51 pm

I agree with you, but you better believe he is going to pay a social cost for that punch. Justified or not.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:52 pm

He's already doxxed and he has a network prior to that where that punch earned him a bajillion Good Boy Points. He'll be alright.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

There is this girl who is like a little sister to me. We talk openly about the other sex to each other. I cannot believe how much contempt women have for shorter men. Short men will be cut zero slack for shit like this.

I am talking about women who are shorter than even Damigo, and that guy is pretty small. They still hate him. I still have not figured out exactly why women hate smaller men, but I am telling you, the social cost will be heavy for him. The crazy thing is, if he were a taller man, his knocking her down and correcting her would be somewhat attractive to a lot of women. Basically: chicks are crazy, and if you are a manlet, don't ever do anything that can be construed as little man syndrome (these chicks even named it).

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Associating with westernized women is suddenly a prized thing to do with dsl if an altist punches an antifa.

Good to know.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Wait. Are you mad because of your height?

I am just telling you the truth, man.

For instance.. I bet you if you ran a social experiment where a woman was hitting her supposed boyfriend on the street, and the boyfriend simply restrained her, the public reaction would be far more hostile towards a manlet boyfriend than a taller boyfriend. I would bet money on that. It depends on the context, though, and you'd have to exactly repeat the scene with the different boyfriend actors, but I am fairly certain manlet boyfriend would catch quite a lot more heat.

Women don't see short men as full men, even when those short men are the same height as the women. Intellectually they still see them as persons, but I think deep down at an evolutionary psychological level.. nope. They resent seeing women being intimidated by what their hind brain tells them is a lesser man.

Which is crazy, because some of the best fighters you can come across are shorter dudes, but that's chicks.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Ok sure. Yeah I care about this. Let's pretend I just got mad about women now because some online buddy told me I'm not tall enough to get layed. Good use of those late night hours and you can even signal against punching crusty antifa bitches at the same time! Yeah let's do that.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Berkeley reverses decision to cancel speech by conservative pundit Ann Coulter

Coulter and the group arranging her event said they are rejecting the new invitation.

In a series of tweets Thursday night, Coulter criticized the university, saying Berkeley officials were adding “burdensome” conditions to her speech. She said she had already spent money to hold the event on the original April 27 date and is not available May 2. She also pointed out that May 2 would coincide with a reading period before final exams, when there are no classes on campus and a fewer students around.

And she vowed that she is going to speak in Berkeley on the originally planned April 27 date, whether the university approved or not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... c85539f1f7
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:21 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Ok sure. Yeah I care about this. Let's pretend I just got mad about women now because some online buddy told me I'm not tall enough to get layed. Good use of those late night hours and you can even signal against punching crusty antifa bitches at the same time! Yeah let's do that.

I wasn't talking about sex, bro. Get your mind out of the gutter. I am talking about social repercussions from over half the population.