Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:21 pm

Food Riots spread to Peru, Curfews imposed
The government said people could leave their homes only in cases of medical emergency or the need to buy medicine or food. The curfew exempted essential services such as food markets, pharmacies, clinics and trash collection. But there were no buses to take workers to their jobs.

Truckers and other transport workers have been protesting and striking over fuel and food prices, blocking some key highways. Protests over the past week have resulted in four deaths and the burning of toll stations and small-scale looting.

In response, the government on Sunday temporarily removed a tax that increases the prices of gasoline and diesel by 28% to 30%.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/peru-impos ... -1.5848533
We are just getting started
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:17 pm
Federal Reserve issues warning over of US housing bubble
CBS News reports consumers are facing bigger price tags, are ditching typical homebuying steps such as inspections, or are abandoning the idea of buying a house altogether during the pandemic. These trends have some wondering if the nation is repeating the housing bubble from the early 2000s.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/feder ... ing-bubble

Here we go again.
Called it.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:17 pm
Federal Reserve issues warning over of US housing bubble
CBS News reports consumers are facing bigger price tags, are ditching typical homebuying steps such as inspections, or are abandoning the idea of buying a house altogether during the pandemic. These trends have some wondering if the nation is repeating the housing bubble from the early 2000s.
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/feder ... ing-bubble

Here we go again.
Called it.
Wasn’t hard to see….

Question is what is what and when will Fed do? They don’t raise rates and dollar crashes…they raise rates to where they need to go and economy crashes and Government goes insolvent or jacks taxes up to unsustainable levels….how will they split the baby? Also, I think whatever they do will be right after mid terms….

Is this the endgame?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:18 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:35 pm

Wasn’t hard to see….

Question is what is what and when will Fed do? They don’t raise rates and dollar crashes…they raise rates to where they need to go and economy crashes and Government goes insolvent or jacks taxes up to unsustainable levels….how will they split the baby? Also, I think whatever they do will be right after mid terms….

Is this the endgame?
I understand the Fed intends to raise rates twice more in the next two quarters. That would put home mortgage rates at 6-7% maybe more. House sales have been down over the last 4 months already. The housing market is going to crash hard. Should be a great opportunity to buy for Blackrock.

Whatever they do, it will not be good for us.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:31 am

When you consider that there is ten times more imaginary money than real things to buy, it would be financial incompetence of The .01% not to buy everything real. This is the threat of wealth concentration.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:31 am
When you consider that there is ten times more imaginary money than real things to buy, it would be financial incompetence of The .01% not to buy everything real. This is the threat of wealth concentration.
The WEF/ Davos crowd have named this Stakeholder Capitalism, the new Feudalism, which is really tyrannical collectivist feudalism. The difference being you will be ruled over not by nobles ordained by God, but new predatory nobles who will rule from small committee's and corporate boards.

I can think of nothing worse for humanity. It takes the worst aspects of Capitalism, Feudalism and Marxism and rolls them all together.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:31 am
The WEF/ Davos crowd have named this Stakeholder Capitalism, the new Feudalism, which is really tyrannical collectivist feudalism. The difference being you will be ruled over not by nobles ordained by God, but new predatory nobles who will rule from small committee's and corporate boards.

I can think of nothing worse for humanity. It takes the worst aspects of Capitalism, Feudalism and Marxism and rolls them all together.
I can’t even imagine how they think this will work. I’m sure the plan is ‘bread and circuses forever’, but how long do you think you can keep total wealth inequality going?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:10 am
how long do you think you can keep total wealth inequality going?
It's simply a coalition-of-convenience until the FMWs get in full control: after that I think Marxism will overwhelm the oligarchs.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
It's simply a coalition-of-convenience until the FMWs get in full control: after that I think Marxism will overwhelm the oligarchs.
We’re already beyond the inequality levels that sparked the French Revolution. They’re pushing for 100%.

I can’t believe this hasn’t already erupted into a pitchfork party.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:55 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:40 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
We’re already beyond the inequality levels that sparked the French Revolution. They’re pushing for 100%.

I can’t believe this hasn’t already erupted into a pitchfork party.
The French Revolution didn't have ubiquitious media propaganda to keep the NPCs hypnotized. I still don't know one person who has changed their mind on the Shamdemic even though its artificialness is right in their face now that the mandates are gone. I also don't know anyone who isn't a Ukraine zealot yet couldn't point it out on a map. There's no pitchforks b/c everyone's a zombie.