Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War2.0

Speaker to Animals

Re: Degenerate Faggots Starting Civil War

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Okay... now... are YOU joking?

The layers of potential sarcasm are getting hard for me to unpack.
Not at all.. I see a picture of a girl getting jacked, while holding a bottle upside-down, presumably assaulting a man with it. Fair game, good hit, no flag.

Again, I don't know anything else about the story, but that picture says a lot.

Fake news ya'll.

I don't see a bottle or hat, or most of what is going on in that photo in the original clip, but I could be off.

Now, I haven't got much of a moral opinion about the girl getting clocked. I mean, going to a protest, getting rowdy and getting into a fight... well, that is half the fun, but I don't think we need to invent things.

Again, unless you are all joking and don't actually think she magically produced a bottle as she fell.

I was confused about that too. But after looking around, it's clear he actually punched her twice. The first exchange she was holding a bottle and about to hit somebody with it. The second, her hat had fallen off and her hands were both free. But in the second exchange she fell and you can hear the other bottle smashing that was in her bag. These are two different sets of photos and video.

Furthermore, she was wearing a weighted glove on her right hand. Had she been able to connect, she could have knocked Damigo clean out. Wearing that glove to a riot, I am pretty sure, is very illegal. So is hitting people with bottles. Those are felonies where I live. If she wants to pursue charges, she's the one who will go to prison.

At first it seemed like he took it a bit too far, but after seeing what she was doing in other footage, I think he was justified in hitting her. She could have killed somebody with those bottles and what is essentially brass knuckles.

Also, he did hold back his punches. You can see in subsequent footage and a later interview that she has no obvious mark on her head. Even a manlet would leave a large bruise on her face if he put everything into the punch. Damigo did two combat tours and spent something like four years in prison for armed robbery, so I am fairly sure he could have inflicted far more damage if he wanted to do so.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS STARTING CIVIL WAR

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:26 am

So she brought a weapon...

We should lionize her like Stickman I suppose.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:22 am

That does look fun as hell.. random street-fighting for whatever-you-think-is-important. Gotta find me one of these pussy whiteboy 'riots'. :cracks knuckles:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:10 pm

Why does the left hate free speech so much?
Ann Coulter vows to speak at Berkeley after speech cancelled

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39657088
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Why does the left hate free speech so much?
Ann Coulter vows to speak at Berkeley after speech cancelled

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39657088
Because any opinion that isn't their own is bad...don't you know?
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:24 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:That does look fun as hell.. random street-fighting for whatever-you-think-is-important. Gotta find me one of these pussy whiteboy 'riots'. :cracks knuckles:

Just don't charge across the street to blast some chick in the face, because that shit will land you intertubes. It's funny, but it's also not.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:That does look fun as hell.. random street-fighting for whatever-you-think-is-important. Gotta find me one of these pussy whiteboy 'riots'. :cracks knuckles:

Just don't charge across the street to blast some chick in the face, because that shit will land you intertubes. It's funny, but it's also not.
If she's chucking bottles at people, that provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to deck a woman. You telling me you wouldn't love that? You?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

If she's chucking bottles at people, that provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to deck a woman. You telling me you wouldn't love that? You?

LOL, no.

I don't want to hit a chick unless I have to. That would suck. I would probably tackle her and take her weapons away.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Never done it. Even when one punched me square in the face and I didn't even bother to move because she was no man and women can't punch. I just told he to fuck off and leave before the cops showed up to find out she plowed through the neighbor's fence. Crazy bitch.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:38 pm

The other thing about doing what Damigo did.. if you are a manlet like him, it looks a lot worse for some reason. I can't explain it. But manlets are not going to get any slack. If you watch it, you can clearly see that he didn't hit her very hard at all. If Damigo were taller than six foot, I think it would be more apparent that he held back. But because of his diminutive size, it just looks worse, and adding that in with the social stigma against manlets.. not good. Not fair either, but you know what will happen.

That's not to say I wouldn't acquit him if I were a juror in this matter. It does appear that she was attempting to inflict serious bodily harm on people with glass bottles and a weighted glove.

I am just saying that, from a social standpoint, that will ruin you. Antifa get away with beating women on the street because they are cowards who wear masks.