BREAKING NEWS

Speaker to Animals

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:39 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:09 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:53 am
Find a woman who is famously successful on her own and I will show you where the media credits feminism for her accomplishments.
Ann Coulter.
Pamela Anderson.
I mean tangible success like a leader of a major corporation, etc.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:40 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:40 pm
Excellent example.

When interviewed, a dingbat feminist journalist once asked her what she owed feminism for her success, as if Thatcher did not achieve power on her own merit. Her reply was not a God damned thing.

The assumption when women achieve power is that they owe some external force or ideology for their success. This is a result of hypoagency that is kept in force by poor-performing, destructive women who want to avoid accountability for their fuck-ups.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Speaking of #MeToo . . .

. . . surprised no one mentioned the current predicament facing Neil "Grab-Asse" Tyson:
3 Women Accused Neil deGrasse Tyson of Sexual Misconduct. He Says Evidence Matters, and He’s Right.
https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/03/neil ... ual-accusa

I'm guessing he missed the entire Kavanaugh hearing, based on his naive "evidence matters" position.
:lol:

In other #MeToo news - the left is mad as fuck that Marxist molesters aren't being granted Bill Clinton passes anymore:
Top Dem donor says Gillibrand 'stained' reputation with Franken's ousting
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/418 ... reputation

What a cluster.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Pluto is laughing
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 pm
Pluto is laughing
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm
Speaking of #MeToo . . .

. . . surprised no one mentioned the current predicament facing Neil "Grab-Asse" Tyson:
3 Women Accused Neil deGrasse Tyson of Sexual Misconduct. He Says Evidence Matters, and He’s Right.

I'm guessing he missed the entire Kavanaugh hearing, based on his naive "evidence matters" position.

In other #MeToo news - the left is mad as fuck that Marxist molesters aren't being granted Bill Clinton passes anymore:

What a cluster.
People laugh at me because I literally have every work email I sent or received since 1999. When I left my last job after just shy of a decade I burned literally 5 DVDs (two copies of each, just in case) of email archives (4gb DVDs). It saved my butt several times when someone tried to say "you never told me that" and I forwarded them the email from a year earlier when I told them *exactly* that, with their reply they didn't believe me or were otherwise going to ignore me. ;)

They actually tried to limit that at the last job, trying to limit the mailbox to 90 days and they tried disable archiving at that last job, for "legal reasons" (cya), I got around that... Sorry, my personal protection outweighs your corporate desires.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 pm

I use my email like a club. Unfortunately, government agencies are recognizing that and won’t communicate via email any longer, only the phone and they won’t allow recording.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:22 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:38 pm
Speaking of #MeToo . . .

What a cluster.
People laugh at me because I literally have every work email I sent or received since 1999. When I left my last job after just shy of a decade I burned literally 5 DVDs (two copies of each, just in case) of email archives (4gb DVDs). It saved my butt several times when someone tried to say "you never told me that" and I forwarded them the email from a year earlier when I told them *exactly* that, with their reply they didn't believe me or were otherwise going to ignore me. ;)

They actually tried to limit that at the last job, trying to limit the mailbox to 90 days and they tried disable archiving at that last job, for "legal reasons" (cya), I got around that... Sorry, my personal protection outweighs your corporate desires.

Good for you, and........

I FUCKING HATE GUYS LIKE YOU
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 pm
I use my email like a club. Unfortunately, government agencies are recognizing that and won’t communicate via email any longer, only the phone and they won’t allow recording.

Govt has gotten really good at avoiding FOIA documentation
PLATA O PLOMO