Another School Shooting

Fife

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:48 am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:49 am

Another angle on this, from the perspective of a true Floridian, FUCK these transplant fuckers. This Yankee needs to go back the New York.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Another angle on this, from the perspective of a true Floridian, FUCK these transplant fuckers. This Yankee needs to go back the New York.
Actually, there's probably a good reason he looked so nervous in that CNN interview. He was probably late for a Podesta cookout or something.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 am

All I am saying is.. these Yankee fucks have colonized almost every one of our cities. They run these places into the ground with their democratic party machine politics. Then they slough off responsibility for their failures while shitting all over the people who actually belong to the culture there.

I mean.. I lived up in Yankeeland for more than a decade. I didn't fuck with them like that. I don't know of any southerners doing that shit to them and they would NEVER allow us doing to them what they have done to us.

These people come here and actively hate on southerners. They fuck up the entire region with their behavior too, and never take responsibility for any of it. These transplants really need to go. We need a great migration to reset this continent and let the different cultures do their own thing in their own areas.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:57 am

This entire criminal enterprise of covering up juvenile crime to improve crime stats for more federal grants is exactly the kind of thing you find in NYC or Chicago. It's straight out of the Yankee vote plantation.

I am not saying we never had corruption in the South, because God knows the South has it's own demons, but maybe we don't need their demons as well??

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:59 am

Go back and look at footage of all those deputies. How many do you suppose are actual Floridians or even southerners? All I see are transplants and immigrants. They colonized the fuck out of South Florida and now the place is basically a shit hole like any northern city.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:45 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yours do a great job when they cover up the crimes of rape gangs. That's not a hill you are standing on, Limey. That's a mountain of victims your police ignored and covered up for years.
You are talking about social workers for the most part.
Anyway I thought most rapes are hoaxes. Is that only if they are white?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:53 am

Lots of questions emerging..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... metal-garb
As Intellihub's Shaprd Ambellas concludes...

... prosecutors have already offered Cruz a deal to spare his life in exchange for his plead of guilt. However, if school cameras, video footage, and other hard evidence reveals that Cruz was, in fact, the shooter, why would there be a need for Cruz to plead guilty? Wouldn’t the case be cut and dry?
An NBC News report gives the official timeline of events:

Within barely two minutes of being dropped off, Cruz started firing into four classrooms in Building 12, returning to two of them to shoot again, Israel said.

Cruz then went upstairs to the second floor, where he shot one of his victims, before proceeding to the third floor, where he ditched his rifle and backpack, Israel said.

He then ran down the stairs and outside, where he blended in with hundreds of terrified students — many of them his former classmates — and eluded officers as he left campus, Israel said.

Amid the chaos he’d left behind at the school, Cruz made his way to a Walmart store, bought a drink at its Subway restaurant and walked away again, Israel said.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
In the classroom where Mackenzie Hill had been hiding, police broke through the door. As the officers were guiding students out, they noticed something odd: One of the students had put on a bulletproof vest.

The student said he'd been given the vest by his father, a police officer.

Even in the safest city in Florida, he'd brought it to school with him, just in case.

As ambulances began to bring the wounded to nearby hospitals, and students began to reunite with parents, the gunman left the McDonald's and walked into a neighborhood about a mile and a half from campus. He was headed in the opposite direction of his home, into a dead-end neighborhood bounded by lakes, an expressway and the Everglades.

A police cruiser passed, and Officer Michael Leonard spotted him. Maroon shirt, black pants - the description matched. But Leonard said he hesitated, just for a moment. Could this really be the mass shooter he was looking for? This 5-foot-7, 120-pound teenager?

"He looked like a typical high school student," said Leonard, of the Coconut Creek Police.

Leonard called out. The young man didn't run. He laid down on the grass, and the handcuffs went on.

It was 3:41 p.m.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 am

Might this be the ideal time to bring back "breaking on the wheel"...

or coliseum style damnati theatre?

Meeting the demands of theatre and justice... all at once.

Maybe we send the tin star sheriffs in there as well.

You can see how this caught on.

Ok, I know... you cast the lot of them as the students...

And the executioner plays the role of the shooter, while others dressed as officers sit around watching from behind cars...

Damn... it's too good to resist....
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 pm

It would seem that, wherever cultural marxists control the local government, we get collusion by police and government employees to cover up crimes for money and improved stats. We see this in America with corrupt school cops covering up juvenile crime to improve stats and get more grant funds. We see it in England with cops covering up migrant rape gangs for years to avoid seeming racist.

Political correctness should end up near the top of the list of issues to address -- way, way above gun laws (though actual enforcement of existing laws belongs up there too).