How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Martin Hash

Re: How's that Obamacare Repeal Working Out For You?

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:55 am

If people aren't at least your implied allies, consider them your enemies because eventually they will be. The Post Modernist movement IS the enemy of Whites, and OWGs in particular, they cannot be our allies, and many of them have jobs & pay their own way. You're talking about the leeches, hell, this forum has UBI-supporters/leeches that would make pretty good allies. In a world where a bunch of people want you dead, and a bunch more don't have what it takes to be responsible for themselves, which group would you rather have as allies? If you say neither, then The-Enemy-of-my-Enemy-is-my-Friend kicks in and your number of opponents doubles.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:38 am

Martin Hash wrote:Medicare for people who break the Insurance Industry's actuarial tables.
Isn't that what Medicare was meant to do anyway?
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:41 am

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:Medicare for people who break the Insurance Industry's actuarial tables.
Isn't that what Medicare was meant to do anyway?
Hmmm... Good insight.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 am

Or, put another way, Medicare is to pay for medical care for anyone that's not profitable to insure. Because human medical care profitability should be an important factor in what kind of healthcare they get.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Or, put another way, Medicare is to pay for medical care for anyone that's not profitable to insure. Because human medical care profitability should be an important factor in what kind of healthcare they get.
Nice.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:31 am

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Or, put another way, Medicare is to pay for medical care for anyone that's not profitable to insure. Because human medical care profitability should be an important factor in what kind of healthcare they get.
Nice.
The difference would be that Medicare covers things, I know someone who is on it, and the service covers the bare minimums, it makes things complex. Health should not be complex.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:38 am

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Nice.
The difference would be that Medicare covers things, I know someone who is on it, and the service covers the bare minimums, it makes things complex. Health should not be complex.

I think you have it wrong. Medicare should be simple. Health care itself is complex. Medicare should cover what you need to survive, and major illnesses and injuries.

Trying to make health care "simple" is what Obamacare did, which substantially drives up costs. The young, in particular, do not need all this stuff they want to add in there. We need to stop hiding the complexities of health care from people so that they take active measures in cost containment.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:42 am

The NHS, my favorite, is unadorned & utilitarian; for the status conscious, there's health insurance. The whole "patient is in charge" bullshit is too expensive.

For "free" healthcare, if I'm paying (taxes) then I'm in charge. For health "insurance," we'll negotiate who's in charge based on Market Forces.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:57 pm

That's the other extreme I don't like. I have socialized medicine and I am telling you it would not last as long as even Obamacare. A few million people would be murdered for bonus checks and that would be a wrap on the NHS for America idea.

There are no easy answers, but I do happen to think people need to have skin in the game. We should have to pay some cost for medical services so that we choose them wisely.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:24 pm