Social Justice Warriors Thread

Speaker to Animals

Re: Social Justice Warriors Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 13, 2017 11:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I shouldn't listen to an opinion because a woman expresses it??

That's about as retarded as the dingbats who tell men they can't wear cargo shorts.

No - that's not where I was going with my comment - this shit is add click bait that resonates within the ether echo chamber.

You don't find it noteworthy that some of the biggest SJWs on youtube are quickly dropping the act?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Whites have to start looking out for their collective interests or we are going to get our asses handed to us down the line.
You don't think it would be good for everyone if this current from of politicking would go away?

I'll tell you what. Convince the other racial groups to stop and then we can discuss that.

Does that sound fair?
Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People

A Democratic National Committee candidate forum showed a party united in one theme: white people need to shut up.

A white female chair hopeful ventured forth to state her very job was to keep to her fellow Caucasians in their proper place at the Monday night event.

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘oh, no, I’m not prejudiced; I’m a Democrat; I’m accepting,'” Sally Boynton Brown, Idaho Democratic Committee chairwoman and DNC chair candidate, declared. (RELATED: White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’)

She further said that she would shut white people down when they try to interrupt minorities, make sure that they “get” their white privilege and encourage minorities to school Caucasians on all the important topics.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/25/democ ... te-people/
We aren't sitting down to talk with these people. All of this talk about thinking we're all on the same team is propaganda.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat May 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote: So fucking what, young people can do awesome shit and judge situations better than anyone around them.
I've never seen someone more wrong in my life.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat May 13, 2017 2:38 pm

California wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote: So fucking what, young people can do awesome shit and judge situations better than anyone around them.
I never seen anyone more blatantly ignoring history.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
California wrote:
I never seen anyone more blatantly ignoring history.
People like Alexander and Napoleon are the exception rather than the rule.

Unless you're talking about the arts, then youth is indeed an advantage.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 13, 2017 2:47 pm

That young people tend to have poorly formed opinions does not imply one should disregard an opinion simply because it was expressed by a young person. This is ad hominem. You attack the arguer rather than his argument.

In any case, the point of presenting those videos was to show prominent SJWs are abandoning the social justice religion, not to support anything in particular they might be saying.

My biggest qualm with yout reaction is the fallacious reasoning that seems to motivate it.

It seems like what got you upset is acknowledging Laci Green's obvious attractiveness. Just because I dislike some of the things she has said doesn't mean I can't find her physically attractive.

And really, who cares? I don't think Huckabee's daughter is particularly attractive, but I wouldn't insult Fife for obviously having a crush on the woman. Some dudes like bigger women.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 pm

University of Arizona Hires "Social Justice Advocates" To Monitor Fellow Students For "Bias Incidents"
http://archive.is/zVJeq

The Social Justice Advocates (SJA) Position is one that is grounded in the multicultural competency framework and allows student staff to gain the awareness, knowledge, and skills necessary to work effectively with students and residents across cultures and identities. The position calls for an understanding of social identity groups, experiences, histories, and practices as it relates to every day life and life at the University of Arizona.

The position also aims to increase understanding of one’s own self through critical reflection of power and privilege, identity and intersectionality, systems of socialization, cultural competency and allyship as they pertain to the acknowledgement, understanding and acceptance of differences. Finally, this position intends to increase a student staff member’s ability to openly lead conversations, discuss differences and confront diversely insensitive behavior.
Thanks PC Principal

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Some girls are bigger than others..

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sat May 13, 2017 4:02 pm

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."