Dark Days Ahead

doc_loliday

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:35 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:37 am

And now all 70TB of posts are dumped to the internet. Well played deep state.
So, 70TB of public posts are available to the public? What's the big deal?

30TB of that data gonna be the word faggot.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:44 am
Powell showed his true colors.

https://resistthemainstream.co/colin-po ... epublican/
Showed himself a long time ago.

Hes famous because he accurately called out the failures of Vietnam, that going to war without clear goals, and a clear objective was folly. He did that as a young Field Grade Officer, and it led to quick total victory in the Persian Gulf War.

Just a decade later, he would be guilty of everything he called out 20 years earlier.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say we have no expansion of GWOT into Iraq and beyond if Powell doesn't sign off on Iraq
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:43 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 am
For example, I'm making a shift from YT to Bitchute.
Amazon - Parlor and whole AWS thing.
The list grows every day.
Leaving YT is hard cus the other sites have no content, but Amazon, how the hell do you not use Amazon, I get *everything* from there.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:54 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:21 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 am
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:35 am

Well perhaps you need to start realizing that those people who were screaming at the top of their lungs a few years ago were right, and perhaps you just need to accept that your "we must hold the moral high ground" is what put us into this bullshit situation we are in now.

There is a time to do "moral highground" but there is a time to take off the gloves, and we are well beyond taking off the gloves. You guys just don't realize it yet, we are on the mat and the ref turned their back while our opponent is kicking and punching us on the ground...

It's time to fight dirty, you want to put the hurt on the SOBs stop playing "I'm better because I won't stoop to that level" Show you are better by outmaneuvering them... fuck this... you want to prove you are better than me, smarter than me, etc... stop bitching about this and do something about it.

At least I am doing something by preparing to protect my family. What is your excuse for being blindsided?
Just because we don’t respond to every damn post you make doesn’t mean that we don’t agree or don’t already know whatever your saying at any given point. As for seeing this coming, hell most of us seen this coming since before Obama. As Martin said. Just STFU. Sounds like you’re dealing with self doubt issues bud and are always in desperate need of validation. Now if you don’t mind STFU and stop derailing threads. A lot of shit is going down and we would like to discuss those topics.
Then don't act like things are going to be the same, because if we sit on our asses we are not going to be seeing anything recognized as America as we knew it in the next 4 years onward.

Saying "we need to do this" great, you got a plan, now start moving on it, don't just be an armchair general anymore, if this is one of the last bastions of "freedom" lets use it.

Want me to shut up, then act... don't just talk... I'm tired of "smart people" doing nothing while the idiots of the US are the ones fucking things up.

Take deep breath dude. You dont help your family or anyone else out by acting rashly because your panicked.

A whole bunch of people just did something, acted to be acting, in DC..... and many of them are going to prison.

The enemies of Liberty have fully revealed themselves, that's all.

They control all the institutions, and 60% of the urban population, that's all.

If you cant get a few of your neighbors on your team, what are you really going to do?

Relax, put all that Asbergers to work on options.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am

Lot of rumors swirling that Trump is going to use the Energency Broadcast system soon.
Another rumor that Apple released a forced update to shut it down.

The Game is still being played...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am
Lot of rumors swirling that Trump is going to use the Energency Broadcast system soon.
Another rumor that Apple released a forced update to shut it down.

The Game is still being played...
I heard that yesterday as well. I turned off my auto updates because of that. Also to keep the Parler app on my phone in case it ever comes back up.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:59 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:37 am
Seems Parler was a honey trap all along. Co-founded by Rebekah Mercer of Cambridge Analytica. The ‘global election management’ company.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambridge_Analytica

And now all 70TB of posts are dumped to the internet. Well played deep state.
That's why they got so much play on MSM. Gab is the real rebel in this game.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:24 pm

"Domestic Terrorist" is the new "Racist".

https://www.faithwire.com/2021/01/11/pr ... ife-tweet/

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:27 pm

doc_loliday wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:43 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 am
For example, I'm making a shift from YT to Bitchute.
Amazon - Parlor and whole AWS thing.
The list grows every day.
Leaving YT is hard cus the other sites have no content, but Amazon, how the hell do you not use Amazon, I get *everything* from there.
Exactly. That's why I'm doing what I can and trying to figure out how to give less of my money or views to these companies.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Would anyone respond to Trump at this point?
Dude has been MIA since the Capitol protest.
Zero leadership skills.
Really fumbled that whole incident.

The right, conservatives, traditionalists, however you'd like to refer to them - can't rely on Trump for anything. The fight is clearly being waged from the halls of government, corporate board rooms, and national media, and will only intensify after January 20th. At this point, I've just kinda written Trump off as a player at all. His time to rise to the challenge was November 4th. He failed then, and has only failed in increasingly spectacular fashion since then.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"