The internet takeover thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am

Doesn't really matter which side of "censorship" you're on here. Monte is forcing everyone to reconcile their former stance on "Bake My Cake" vs. another private company being forced to serve everyone.

If the best you guys can come up with is attacking him, then you're admitting that you have no coherent stance.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 am
Doesn't really matter which side of "censorship" you're on here. Monte is forcing everyone to reconcile their former stance on "Bake My Cake" vs. another private company being forced to serve everyone.

If the best you guys can come up with is attacking him, then you're admitting that you have no coherent stance.
That's a fair point, but one I think misses the mark when we are speaking of monopolies.

I would also add the obvious collusion and coordination between the MSM and these social media companies shows that it's really just one group of people in control of everything. It's one giant monopoly.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
:lol:
Not even the same thing. I've made this case before and you've ignored it.

A mom and pop store refusing service to a person over religious beliefs is not the same as a National Communication System overseen by the US Government Censoring Free Speech to a group based on political ideology.

What say you to that ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 am

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” - George RR Martin

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

A mom and pop store refusing service to a person over religious beliefs is not the same as a National Communication System overseen by the US Government Censoring Free Speech to a group based on political ideology.

What say you to that ?
Are you talking about the internet itself? Alex Jones isn't banned from the entire internet. He just can't post on Facebook, dude.

And Facebook (we hope) is not directly overseen by the US Government.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:39 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:18 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:45 am
Let me point this out in case others aren't picking up on it.

This liar came in here arguing that this unpersoning is okay because it came from private companies, and not the government.

The implication being that if it had been done by the government, he would agree that it's wrong.

That's a fucking lie.

He would support it.

He's stated countless times that he supports authoritarian control by government over people, including their speech.

Don't let this liar gaslight you.
I am consistent in wanting hate preachers marginalized and their content removed from public domain. I don't care which extreme they come from.
Left, right, Muslim, Catholic, black, white or from Venus I don't care. There is no place for hate speech in civilised society.
Hate preacher = anyone I don't like

hate speech = anything said by anyone I don't like

Hate speech is free speech, fuckwit.

Now like I said, fuck off.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am

Wait.

Monty levies hate speech against me and other Catholics all the time. Why is he still allowed on the Internet? Why is he not arrested and locked in jail?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

If you would put down the bong for a second, your drug addled head might clear up long enough for you to notice that no one here has said what you two liars are pretending we said.

This isn't a free speech thread. This thread is documenting the presently ongoing efforts by the left to restrict communication online.

Of course you two faggots jump in in defense of it. Big fucking shocker there.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am
C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

What say you to that ?
Are you talking about the internet itself? Alex Jones isn't banned from the entire internet. He just can't post on Facebook, dude.

You are a terribly uninformed idiot.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:50 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:44 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:38 am
C-Mag wrote:

What say you to that ?

You are a terribly uninformed idiot.
Thanks for your insight.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace