TheReal_ND

Re: Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:13 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm
Smells like a witchhunt.

We're indicting people based on personal text messages, on the suspicion that they may have been biased in an investigation... That about sum this up?
She said the autocorrect accidentally sent the wrong email

The lead investigator in both the Clinton and Trump investigations said he was going to stop Trump from being president.

His words.

The IG report confirms Clinton's server was hacked.

FBI employees confirm what everyone here with a clearance has already said, if anyone else did it they'd be in jail.

Get the fuck out of here with your pathetic witch hunt horseshit.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:42 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smells like a witchhunt.

We're indicting people based on personal text messages, on the suspicion that they may have been biased in an investigation... That about sum this up?
AGAIN.............. In the case of Clinton Specific codes and laws were violated by design, including Felonies.
In the Trump investigation they still can't name any specific crimes he is supposed to have violated even after being investigated since Dec of 2015.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smells like a witchhunt.

If they are benign, provide an explanation for purposefully removing the lines from the previously provided transcripts.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smells like a witchhunt.

If they are benign, provide an explanation for purposefully removing the lines from the previously provided transcripts.
Beaurocrats covering their asses, as always.

I'm not saying it's right - I'm saying that you need more evidence than weird text messages, to indict someone. Maybe they're after some kind of plea deal, to get these guys to roll over, but it looks pretty shady. More than anything, it's normalizing the fact that the government monitors private communications, which has some pretty serious consequences.

I'm still betting it's all swept under the rug. Nothingburger.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:09 pm

Autocorrect mistakes is all it was

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Confirmation Hilary's server was hacked is a nothingburger.

He's really an independent y'all.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm
nmoore63 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smells like a witchhunt.

I'm not saying it's right - I'm saying that you need more evidence than weird text messages, to indict someone. Maybe they're after some kind of plea deal, to get these guys to roll over, but it looks pretty shady. More than anything, it's normalizing the fact that the government monitors private communications, which has some pretty serious consequences.

I don't need more evidence.
Removing aformentioned text is illegal.
Case closed.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:02 pm

nmoore63 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm
nmoore63 wrote:

I don't need more evidence.
Removing aformentioned text is illegal.
Case closed.
Only illegal for plebs, and only enforced if the politics line up.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Smells like a witchhunt.

No bitch. Supposedly a joke told by candidate Trump gave them this whole Russian collusion thing and you went along with it. Turnabout is fair play so suck it hack bitch.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Here's some text messages

On September 9, 2016, Agent 1 and Agent 5 exchanged the following instant messages.
08:56:43, Agent 5: “i’m trying to think of a ‘would i rather’ instead of spending time with those people”
08:56:54, Agent 1: “stick your tongue in a fan??”
08:56:58, Agent 5: “i would rather have brunch with trump”
08:57:03, Agent 1: “ha”
08:57:15, Agent 1: “french toast with drumpf”
08:57:19, Agent 5: “i would rather have brunch with trump and a bunch of his supporters like the ones from ohio that are retarded”
08:57:23, Agent 5: “:)”
November 9, 2016, the day after the presidential election. FBI Attorney 2 and another FBI employee who was not involved in the Midyear investigation exchanged the following instant messages
09:38:14, FBI Attorney 2: “I am numb.”
09:55:35, FBI Employee: “I can’t stop crying.”
10:00:13, FBI Attorney 2: “That makes me even more sad.”
10:43:20, FBI Employee: “Like, what happened?”
10:43:37, FBI Employee: “You promised me this wouldn’t happen. YOU PROMISED.”
10:43:43, FBI Employee: Okay, that might have been a lie…”
10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”
11:11:43, FBI Attorney 2: “I’m just devastated. I can’t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.”
11:12:06, FBI Employee: “Why are you devastated?”
11:12:18, FBI Employee: “Yes, I’m not watching tv for four years.”
11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience