Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Martin Hash

Re: Trump Pros Vs. Cons

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:24 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: I expect to see something new by tomorrow.
That's not a reasonable request and you know it. It takes weeks to resize the avatar on an imagehosting site and another 7-10 business days for it to get uploaded onto MHF. Hell, the paperwork alone would take 48 hours. Why are you going after me? I'm small potatoes man. Start putting the squeeze on Hwen for his avatar and signatures. That guy is a repeat offender.
Just don't go back to your last avatar please. That one was truly awful.
See, I'm not the only one. Ask StA, he comes up with good ones. My god, DO, has a new one every day that's better than yours. Use one of his cast-offs.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm

I think it's time for a return of this avatar

Just don't use this one, it's disrespectful to my mentor

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
That's not a reasonable request and you know it. It takes weeks to resize the avatar on an imagehosting site and another 7-10 business days for it to get uploaded onto MHF. Hell, the paperwork alone would take 48 hours. Why are you going after me? I'm small potatoes man. Start putting the squeeze on Hwen for his avatar and signatures. That guy is a repeat offender.
Just don't go back to your last avatar please. That one was truly awful.
See, I'm not the only one. Ask StA, he comes up with good ones. My god, DO, has a new one every day that's better than yours. Use one of his cast-offs.
Alright you whiners. I changed it. Everyone happy now?
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: My house. (I'm in the wet sauna right now.)

That tree looks sad. :lol:
It's a clematis, and a fuckin' miracle it's flowering this time of year. My wife is ecstatic.
We had some on the pergola. Never really took off on one side, and looks ratty IMO. Replaced it with grapevines last month.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:I think it's time for a return of this avatar

Just don't use this one, it's disrespectful to my mentor

No. And tell your sheep fucking friend to shag off

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Any day now
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote: You'll just have to read my political book, it has lots of outside-the-box economic insights. I'll be getting a Nobel Prize for them, I'm sure, so keep watching me.

Felix.JPG
Martin Hash thy second name is Hubris.
Dude, you're a motherfucker autistic that I ignore for the sake of this forum but if you keep coming at me, I'll turn it on. Just say nothing.
Then stop shoving you money and education at people. Unless you notice I only confront you when you start acting like an asshole and shove one or either at people in a way to say you are right and to shut them up. I have never tolerated bullies, and I won’t start with you.

Go ahead and ban me, I hold no love for this place like I did the DC forum, I come here out of habit, which if you know anything about autistic people, they tend to have. I can always find a smarter group of people to hang out with, it’s not difficult.

I may miss the people here, but know what... people here that care to contact me already know how to do so.

Ciao.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Pro: Trump just got 3 Black Americans out of a Chinese Prison and brought them home.

Con: He's a racist who hates black folk
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash thy second name is Hubris.
Dude, you're a motherfucker autistic that I ignore for the sake of this forum but if you keep coming at me, I'll turn it on. Just say nothing.
Then stop shoving you money and education at people. Unless you notice I only confront you when you start acting like an asshole and shove one or either at people in a way to say you are right and to shut them up. I have never tolerated bullies, and I won’t start with you.

Go ahead and ban me, I hold no love for this place like I did the DC forum, I come here out of habit, which if you know anything about autistic people, they tend to have. I can always find a smarter group of people to hang out with, it’s not difficult.

I may miss the people here, but know what... people here that care to contact me already know how to do so.

Ciao.
Dude, you can’t recognize an Insult debate. MilSpecs was playing, very well if I might add. If you don’t know what’s going on, keep out.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change