Florida Man thread

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Florida hate thread

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:51 am

Xenophon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Savannah is also a nice town. I want to live somewhere thats got enough going on to be interesting but not an overpacked shithole.
Old town Savannah is nice. The rest of it not so much.
True that. I went down River Street a few weeks ago. It was quite pleasant, except for the humidity.
Baton Rouge is probably a good choice for culture.

Charlotte is a big tech hub though, and a nicer climate.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:03 am

ST. CLOUD, Fla. - Several residents in Osceola County have found catfish in their mailboxes and yards, prompting questions whether it's a prank or something more serious.

Maddison Fertic said she received an unusual delivery Monday morning when her postman discovered a large, dead catfish inside her mailbox.

"I was honestly in shock because it doesn't make any sense," Fertic said. "It's just one of those things where it's, just, 'Why?'"

Fertic said the fish was 12 inches long, and she had to use a stick to pull it out.

"It looked like it could have been a live fish that somebody stuck in there and then it flopped around like fish do because the whole mailbox is dirty," she said.

Fertic is not the only one to get the unwelcome mail. According to a Facebook page for Osceola County residents, two other people reported similar incidents this week. One resident reported finding a catfish in her mailbox and another said a fish was thrown into the yard of her St. Cloud home.

"I was kind of in shock that somebody would do that. It's not something you hear of every day," Fertic said.

Fertic said she lives in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood. She thinks she is a random victim, adding that no one else on her street was targeted. She believes the incidents could be related to kids playing pranks, but she is worried the silly stunts could turn into bigger potential crimes.

"It starts with the catfish in the mailbox, but then it starts with breaking into a car. You never know where things escalate to," she said.

Fertic plans to file a police report.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/st-clo ... -mailboxes

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:35 am

It started with a catfish in a mailbox... soon, I was turning tricks for a dime. I wasn't born bad...

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:54 am

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/ ... 36/video/1

Why in the world would you just stand there like that filming a crazy guy shooting his pistol?

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:07 am

Someone posted this elsewhere in another thread, but I'm throwing it in here again because... Florida.

Experts: No duty for laughing teens to rescue drowning man
The case in central Florida’s Brevard County involves the July 9 drowning of Jamel Dunn, 31, in a retention pond. Police in the city of Cocoa discovered later that five teenagers, ages 14 to 16, had made a video of the drowning, which was published Friday by Florida Today . The teens can be heard laughing at Dunn, telling him he’s going die and that they weren’t going to help him as he struggled and screamed.

Police identified and interviewed the five teens involved. The office of State Attorney Phil Archer determined there was no immediate indication that a crime was committed because state law does not require people give or call for help when someone is in distress. Archer’s office said Friday prosecutors will review the entire police file to see if any other criminal violations might apply.
These kids need a biblical-level ass-beating.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:08 am

Ballsy

EDIT: I was posting in response to the guy filming the tires being shot out.

Holy fuck man, that drowning video... :shock:
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:11 am

Kazmyr wrote:Someone posted this elsewhere in another thread, but I'm throwing it in here again because... Florida.

Experts: No duty for laughing teens to rescue drowning man
The case in central Florida’s Brevard County involves the July 9 drowning of Jamel Dunn, 31, in a retention pond. Police in the city of Cocoa discovered later that five teenagers, ages 14 to 16, had made a video of the drowning, which was published Friday by Florida Today . The teens can be heard laughing at Dunn, telling him he’s going die and that they weren’t going to help him as he struggled and screamed.

Police identified and interviewed the five teens involved. The office of State Attorney Phil Archer determined there was no immediate indication that a crime was committed because state law does not require people give or call for help when someone is in distress. Archer’s office said Friday prosecutors will review the entire police file to see if any other criminal violations might apply.
These kids need a biblical-level ass-beating.
just drown them.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:11 am

Liberia 2.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:13 am

Can you guys imagine the holy shit storm that would ensue if three white kids watched a black man drown, laughing the whole time, leaving his body there for somebody to find it days later, and then uploading video of his death to social media?

But they do this to themselves and openly criticizing black culture for this type of shit would probably cause as much a firestorm as laughing at a drowning black man (if you are white).

Black lives matter my ass. I bet all three of these fucking animals were BLM supporters.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:24 am

I have to say that video shook me. I have absolutely no idea how a human being could do that - even a pathetic grease stain like that group. Wow.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace